summer: 1

DURING THE SUMMER

DURING THE SUMMER

It's the middle of the summer and I haven't really hung out with the gang that much, instead, I've been hanging out with my family. I made a few friends that are going to be freshman too so that's fun. I've also started talking to my best friend again, Emily. We stopped talking right after I moved to New York because it got really hard to keep in touch.

Emily and I did everything together. We would have tons of sleepovers, make funny videos, and even go on vacations together. Our favorite trip was when we went to Disney World. It's our favorite place in the world. However, Emily is a senior in high school. Our school had a program where if you were in 4th grade, then you could be a buddy/big sibling to a 1st grader. Emily and I both did it and she was like my big sister.

•♡•♡•
heyyy omg i have zero excuses. I have made you all wait over a year and a half for a new chapter and all you get is a tiny little thing. im so sorry. ive decided to upload smaller chapters to make me feel better about updating. I have another chapter written and ill upload it on Saturday or Sunday. if I forget, please please someone remind me. thank you.
also, if you don't know who emily is, check the cast list at the beginning of the book plz, she was added a few months ago.

please comment, it shows that you follow along and i love all of your reactions, negative and positive.