Girl Meets High School pt.1

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Look! A patriot. We're Abigail Adams Patriots." Riley says happily pointing to the floor. "We're just as much a part of this place as anybody else."

"Get in the hole." A blonde girl says sternly

"Of course get in the hole." Riley says

"What are you?" a girl with brunette, wavy hair asks.

"I'm Riley."

"What are you?" the blonde haired girl asks.

"She's my best friend, and we can do without the attitude, madam." Maya says sassily.

"And what are you?" The tall brunette boy asks me.

"I'm the other best friend, the normal one." I say. He walks away.

"What'd you call us blondie?" the brunette asks.

"I'm gonna probably need help now." Maya backs away.

"You're spunky. You know what I'm gonna call you? Spunky." The brunette says.

"And what are you, Spunky?" the blonde asks.

"Her name is Maya." Lucas says coming closer. He walks up to a boy, different then the one I talked to. "And you can call me Lucas. You wanna know what I am? I'm as strong as a horse. I don't know how. I just am."

The brunette boy walks up behind the boy Lucas is talking to and starts talking. "Yeah, he's not even with us. When my friends tell you to do something, you do what they say. This hallway here is for people who have earned it."

"You wanna hear your freshman song?" the blonde asks perkily.

"Oh, we have a freshman song."

"I want to hear our freshman song." Riley says excitedly.

"I think you don't." Maya said to her.

"What about you Songbird? Do you wanna bear our song?" the blonde asks me.

"I think I'll give it a listen." I says.

"Oh, we have come to Abigail With innocence of soul And what we are is freshmen So, we go into the Hole." The seniors sing their song and it was pretty good. they even harmonized on the word 'hole'.

"It's beautiful." Riley says.

"Riley!" Maya yells.

"You know, it's not so bad down here." Zay yells from down in the hole.

"You're already down there?" Lucas asks him.

"Oh, I saw how this was going." Zay says.

"Oh, we have come to Abigail," Riley continues singing while she and the others walk down into the hole.