Day 5

The sun was about to rise.

Oral had created a fire. What was she doing? A fire would easily be seen by the other survivors... So why was she making one? Oral dusted some ash off of her hands and smiled.

Giovanni woke up to footsteps leaving the cave. "Perrie?..." He yawned, looking around. Perrie turned around to look at him. "Yes?" "What are you doing?" He asked. "I know I'm dragging you down..." She replied. "So I'm going out on my own. I want to do something... And not be dead weight to you." Giovanni stood up, and Perrie started to leave. "Perrie, wait!" She ignored him and kept walking.

The sun rose.

Jinx had gotten berries for him and Selena. Walking back to their campsite, he put the berries down and leaned against a tree. Jinx heard freaky giggling coming from Selena. "Selena... Y-you have to calm down." Selena growled. "You're going insane!... I mean, you're becoming more insane than usual!" Jinx screamed. Selena threw a knife without looking and it barely missed Jinx, jabbing into the tree he was leaning on. "Okay, then..." Jinx backed away. "I'll give you time to cool off."

Emily had been up on a treetop, her favorite place to hide. She could see everything from up there.. Including smoke coming from Oral's fire. "Fire! That must mean someone is setting up camp there." Emily navigated her way to the fire and ran towards it. She reached the fire and hid behind a bush and pulled her bow back, ready to kill. She jumped in... Only to notice there was nobody there. Emily put the arrow down and scratched her head. Out of nowhere, a knife flew towards Emily- but caught her bow and trapped it in the bark of the tree, stabbing it. Emily quickly ran towards her bow, but not in time. Oral ran out, weaponless(because she threw her knife at Emily's bow) and punched Emily towards the ground. Emily, also weaponless, kicked Oral off before she could do anything else. Oral rolled backwards and went up on her feet. Emily got up as well. Emily made a dashing punch, but Oral caught hold of her arm and flipped her to the ground. Emily moved her two legs and caught hold of Oral's legs, tripped her down, and got up as fast as she could. Oral got up afterwards. Both girls were standing upright, with bruises covering their bodies. Oral threw a punch, but Emily dodged quickly and slapped Oral. Oral retaliated quickly and shoved Emily on the ground. Emily grabbed a stick and jabbed Oral, and Oral ending up on the bottom of the two. Emily trapped Oral's hands under her knees and started choking Oral. Oral kicked her feet around, but it was no use. Oral's head bobbed to the side. Emily stood up, took her bow, and started walking the opposite direction. Until- something hit the back of her neck. Emily winced in pain and fell on the ground. She felt bloody. Oral walked over to her and smiled. Emily went wide-eyed, until her eyes had to close. "She forgot my knife was still there..." She whispered. "You were too dumb to notice that I faked my death to create yours."

Rosie was walking alone, tears in her eyes. She was too upset over losing Morpheus to care about the game. She continued to walk until she heard a cry for help. "Help! Help!" Rosie quickly sprung up and ran towards the scream. Rosie found Perrie caught in a trap. "Perrie!" She screamed. Rosie didn't have a knife or blade of some sort to free her. Rosie found a stick and started to cut the rope. The stick wasn't doing any good. Rosie ran towards her campsite to get Morpheus's knife, and she bumped into Giovanni. "Giovanni! Perrie's stuck in a trap!" Giovanni ran towards Perrie and cut her free of the trap. "Perrie... Are you okay?" Giovanni asked. "I'm sorry, Giovanni..." She looked away. "Like I said before, all I do is drag you down." She cried and ran away. Rosie looked at Giovanni. "What happened?" Giovanni looked away. "She thinks she's preventing me from winning the game, so she's upset."  Rosie frowned. "I felt the same way about Morpheus... Did I cause his death? Was I distracting him?" Rosie started to cry. "I-I'm sorry... Let's go find Perrie..." Giovanni nodded. Eventually, out of nowhere, a knife flew right by Giovanni, distracting him enough to allowed the thrower of the knife, Jinx, to tackle him . Rosie screamed and tried to get him off, but Jinx pushed her away. Jinx grabbed his knife and brought it across Giovanni's neck. Giovanni growled and tried to break free, but it was no use... Until someone fiercely kicked Jinx off of Giovanni. Giovanni got up quickly, and Jinx fled. Giovanni looked back- and Perrie was there. "Perrie... You saved my life.." Perrie stared into his eyes. "It's not like you haven't been saving mine!" They started to make out and Rosie smiled. "Awe! You guys are so sweet!" The two of them looked at Rosie. "Oh... Um... I should go." Rosie backed away and they continued to make out.

Since Jinx had collected the berries last time, it was Selena's turn. The thing about Jinx was, he was looking at her strangely when she happily requested to get food for the night. Selena picked berries of all assorted colors: some red, blue, purple, black, even a few pinkish colored ones. All of a sudden; she started to get a really bad headache and ringing in her ears. She started getting dizzy. She laid in a bush against a tree... And that's when she changed. She stood up straight, with no more dizziness, headache, or ringing ears. She smirked, eyes red and fists clenched. She looked past the tree and noticed she was not alone. Selena smirked menacingly at her next victim. Selena slid her hand down to her boots and pulled out her knife. She dragged her finger across the blade, satisfyingly peeking up from the bush. With a loud shriek, Selena lunged out from the bush. Avril was completely unprepared. She screamed and attempted to scramble away, which seemed successful at first, but soon failed. Selena completely overpowered her, climbing onto Avril and smiling widely and a bit crazily. "Well well, if it isn't Avril. What were you doing in that pretty patch of flowers?" Avril let out a scream and threw a punch, hitting Selena in the nose. She stumbled a bit, but quickly pinned Avril's arms down using her legs. At this point, Avril gave up. Selena's nose had started to bleed, small drops of the light red liquid dripping off the bridge of her nose and onto Avril's face. "Oh oh oh, look what you've done now..." She lifted her knife above Avril's throat, "...all your fault." Avril whimpered and let out one final scream before Selena plunged the knife deep into her throat. No doubt, she was dead now. Now, a sane person would leave it at that, but no, Selena didn't stop there. She continued to stab Avril's corpse, laughing every time the knife dug deeper into her body. When she was finished, Selena stood, dripping with blood. "Oh, I forgot my berries," she laughed happily and walked off, dropping the knife in the grass.