Epilogue

Giovanni woke up in an unfamiliar bed. He looked around to see Rosie sleeping in a bed right next to his. "Where am I?" He got up and scratched his back, and looked out a nearby window. They were at the president's house. Giovanni tried to leave, but the door was locked. He ran over to Rosie. "Rosie... Wake up." Rosie open her eyes and stretched. "Mm... Giovanni? Where are we?" Giovanni sighed. "I don't know why, but... We're at the president's house."

Right on cue, the president came in. "Good morning you two." He laughed. Giovanni frowned. "What do you want from us, president?" The president was standing up straight, purposely trying to keep a good posture. "Please, call me President Mercier." He sat down slowly. "Giovanni, how does it feel to have won the game?" Giovanni looked down at Rosie. "Rosie won too, you know." Mercier laughed. "She didn't win. She forfeited. If that plane didn't come and get you then you would've just killed her anyway." Rosie glared over at Giovanni. "I-" he tried to change the subject. "Okay, back to the real question. Why are we here?" Mercier laughed again. "Ho ho! Get ready you two, for the 2nd hunger games!"

Rosie stood up in shock. "What?! Why?!" After this, the president's smile faded away slowly. "That's what you get for starting a rebellion against the capital."