(Chap.1) Scared wolf

She had chocolate brown hair with dyed pink tips. He blue eyes twinkled when you looked at her. She was wearing a heavy black hoodie, that had some band name on it, black leggings and black converse. I stared at her from locker. My god she was beautiful. I then had a someone blocking the view. Dumb Stiles. "Dude stop staring. Yeah, every guy thinks she pretty, get in line, but your practically drooling over her. Like literally, dude wipe your mouth," he said. Was I really drooling? Oh my god, I was!
"Just go talk to her," Stiles said.
"I can't," I replied.
"Why?"
"Because he's a scared wolf," I heard someone say behind me. Of course it was Malia.
"I'm not a scared wo- I'm not scared.
I'm just... I don't know how to strike a conversation."
"Ugh!" Said Malia as she pushed me hard making me stumble a few feet. I look back and they make hand motions for me to get closer. I slowly started making my down the hallway. Getting closer and closer to her. She was putting books in her locker. Right before I could tap her on the shoulder. I had a mini panic attack and made a sharp right to the water fountain. I was breathing heavy now. I calmed myself down and took a few sips of the water. As a lifted my head and turned around. The new girl bumped into me and fell on the ground with her books scattered everywhere. I leaned down and picked up most of the books and helped her up. "Sorry. I'm a little clumsy." She said then giggled. "You and me both.  I mean one time I wasn't even paying attention and I fell in a hole. Sorry that sounded weird." She started to laugh. " your funny. I'm y/n. Hey listen, I have to get to class, but we could hang out at lunch, uh..." "Liam," I said. She nodded and walked away. I stared at her as she walked away. I can't believe I did that.  I can't believe I talked to her.