(Chap. 11) An Explanation and An Answer

We kinda just looked at each other and I knew sooner or later I would have to tell him. So I quickly flashed my new blue eyes to show him what those people did to me. He opened his mouth and kinda gave one of those looks like he was going to cry. He started to speed walk and when he reached me, he cupped his hands on my face and kissed me. I would have pushed away quicker then I did now, but it felt like we needed this. When it had ended, He looked at me with a tear in his eye and smiled, still with his hands cupped on my face. 

The moment was great, but I still had a question that was just aching to come out. "What are you doing in my house and how did you get in here?" He chuckled and then his face became very serious. "Why din't you answer any of calls or texts? I got really worried, so I came here to see you. I knocked on the door, but when I did, it fell open. I guess you forgot to close it completely. I walked in and went upstairs to see you, but when I entered your room, all I saw was you on the ground. I picked you up and put you on the bed and decided to make you soup." What he did for me was so sweet. I don't think anyone would have done anything like that for me.

 I just smiled and jumped into his arms. I whispered into his ear, "I'm sorry." "It's okay. But you need to tell me what happened. Why are you an omega now?" I had told him what happened. His face went through many phases. From happy, to sad, to mad and then back to sad. We went in for another hug. "You gotta help me," I said. I got no answer. I pulled out from the hug and looked at him. "Do you think Scott would let me?" He looked at me with face that seemed like he was thinking. "After what happened because of you, I don't know. But you know I would do anything for you. And Scott is a kind hearted person. He knows that an omega would never make it on they're own," he responded. I don't know what he said was to make me happy or more upset, but I ignored it and pulled him in for another hug.