(Chap. 9) Lone Wolf Pt. 2

I stood there is silence, until my brother pushed me slightly and stumbled closer to the pack. A few more seconds of silence past and I almost screamed from the anxiety, but caught myself when Brysen broke the silence. "You know what you did was wrong." "It wasn't my fault," I said angrily. He rolled his eyes and slightly smiled. Showing his glowing, white teeth. "Sure Y/N. Whatever. You see, the rest of the pack and I, not including your brother, were trying to come up with a solution on what to do with you. And... I think we decided." My brother glanced at me and then back to Brysen. "Don't you think I should have a say on this? I mean, I'm part of the pack too." Brysen didn't even look like he even considered what my brother had just said and continued talking. "So, we decided on kicking you out of the pack. We don't need any other packs attacking us for what you did." It felt like I literally just died. My eyes had widedend and fell on my knees. Now for real, I felt like I was going to be sick. I leaned down and threw up. I then looked up at the boys, not saying anything and I had to just process what happened, but even that made me want to throw up again. "What do you mean "so no other packs will attack us?" NO other packs even know we existed because we've been laying low," I kinda yelled. Brysen began to give me the death stare. "Don't talk back to your Alpha." I chuckled and then responded, "I thought you weren't my alpha anymore?"  My brother then held me back, as if he thought I would start walking towards Brysen or try and start something. I looked at him to make him lower his arm and then back at Brysen. His eyes now red. "Now...get out!"  I just looked at shook my head. I turned around and began to walk away and thinking my brother is right behind me, I reach for his arm, but I feel nothing. I turn around to see Dan still with his pack. "Your out of the pack, but your brother doesn't have to." I give them all a look of disgusted and started running. Now with tears streaming down my face like a river of sadness.