(Chap. 10) Omega

I don't think I ever ran so fast. I didn't know how the process of becoming an omega even worked. As soon as I entered my house, I ran upstairs and laid down on my bed on my stomach. I had tried to stop the tears, but they just kept flowing. I then felt weak. Like the life was being slowly sucked out of me. I tried to lift myself off the bed with my hands, but as I did, it felt like they were going to snap like twigs. I tried to walk over to my dresser, but now my legs felt like jelly and I stumbled. When I eventually got over to my dresser, I looked up at my mirror, breathing heavily like a dog. I got scared at what I saw when I flashed my eyes. Blue. And my face. It looked like my skin was sinking into my skull.
I turned around my legs still feeling like jelly and now the room spinning around me. I kept trying to go on, but soon gave up and collapsed on the ground.

I woke up in my bed. I looked around, the room not shaking and I felt better. I looked over at my phone, 5:47. I only passes out for about twenty minutes. I checked my phone again and saw 15 calls and 39 text messages. Suddenly, I stopped reading and stood up, I heard a sound. I flexed out my hand to see if I could still take out my claws. And I could. I slowly went down the stairs and I continued to hear the sound. Could it be Dan? I relaxed and walked in and stopped immediately when I saw Liam, mstanding by my microwave, staring at me. ( so I drew that pic (but the eyes are taken) and I think I will continue the drawings and yes I know, their eyes don't look like that, I just felt like drawing them like that!)