(Chap. 15) Tough Love

Once again Dan wasn't home. I came to the conclusion that he wasn't coming back. I didn't care though. If he didn't want to stay with his own sister that was his choice, and couldn't help that.
At first the girls and I just hung around, but then we got straight to business. Even before Liam had taken me to the loft, he told me that's where they would often go after school. So that's where we would go for the attack.
              The next day we hung out outside of the high school. We didn't want to take go to any classes an cause attention since the girls didn't go to the school. That lunch period we saw that Scott's pack was going to be sitting outside. Liam looked over at me, mouth gaping wide. Scott had noticed too, but he didn't seem worried that I found a pack. I looked Liam starlight in the eye and he gulped from fear. I love Liam. He didn't know it, but I did. I hated that I would have to go against him. I heard that you should follow your heart, but at the moment I had to follow my gut.
       Scott had no idea that we were following them to the loft and you think that he would, considering that he is a true alpha and stuff. We waited a few minutes before entering the loft. Everyone inside had froze and stared at us. "Well look what the cat dragged in," Scott had spoke. "Oh shut it Scott!" I scolded. "Geez y/N. So, who see these girls you've brought with you?" Liz had stepped up and flashed her eyes at Scott. "Liz Daehler. Last name ring a bell?"
It took Scott a second, but he then realized who she was and it seemed like others in his pack also did. "Matt's sister. Hm? And what do you think you ladies are doing here." "My pack is here for revenge. So why don't we start now?" Liz had quickly ran up to Scott and jumped onto him, but was instantly pushed off. She landed on her hands and feet, looked up and roared. Liz, Katie, Ashly and I had all gone full werewolf and roared at them. Liz had focused on Scott, while Katie and Ashly had the rest of the pack. They were too quick for the rest of Scott's pack, but I just stand there waiting for the right moment. But it never came. Liz was definitely  losing, and Malia and Liam soon picked up the girl's technique.
        All at once the girls had been thrown at my feet, but their pack hadn't had enough. They were still coming at us. They ran out, but I stayed behind. "You know it didn't have to be like this. Now you'll be taking even more lives." I said to him back away and reaching for the door. "Better yours that ours." I quickly turned around and ran out of there towards the woods. "Liam, go get your girlfriend," Scott said. At first he hesitated, but soon flashed his eyes and raced after me into the woods.