(Chap. 14) Adoption

For some reason the woods felt so safe to me. I guess because I had been in there so many times. I ran so deep into the woods I was lost. I was tired and I just couldn't go on any longer,  so I just fell to the ground, against a tree. I cried and cried. First my brother and now the boy I love. So much betrayal.
I wiped the tears away and just sat there in silence. It felt good. Silence. No one telling me no, but my wonderful silence broke by the rustling of leaves. I quickly stood up. I saw nothing. I took my claws out to protect myself even tough it took many attempts. The leaved rustled again, but this time even more, as if someone, were running towards me. "Show yourself!" I screamed.
I then regretted the words, as I soon as I saw a pair of red eyes coming creeping out from the dark. An alpha, A female alpha. I flashed her my eyes to show her I was the same. She seemed to relax. "It's ok guys. It's not a hunter," she spoke. Two more girls had appeared. Her betas. "We're looking for someone. Scott. Scott McCall," she said. "I could give you some information, but my mother told me to never talk to strangers," I responded acting like a smart A. She chuckled," sorry. Elizabeth, but my friends call me Liz. And these are my two betas. Katie and Ashly." "Y/n, and yeah, I know Scott. Actually I know Scott pretty well. Why are you looking for him?" "She sighed and leaned up against a tree. "A while ago, some one he knew killed my older brother, his name was Matt. And that Bastard did nothing! He just let him die. He had no idea I was a werewolf. I wasn't with my brother at the time because I was in another state, at a boarding school. I'm not a good child," she said. I began to chuckle after. "Neither am I. How about we make a little arrangement. Your looking for Scott, and I'm looking for a pack."
She stared at me and then back at her pack and then smiled back at me. "What did he do to you?" I sighed and told he my story. At first I thought she wouldn't let me in, but as I told my story, he face became kinder. "Jerk! I want him dead!" She screamed as she punched a tree. "You and me both." "Then it's settled. We'll, I guess... adopt you?" I laughed and we shook hands.
"You can stay at my house. It's not like anyone will be there." I didn't want to hurt Liam, but in the heat of the moment, I thought this would make them change their mind. So at my house is where we will stay. And that's where we'll plan out attack on Scott's pack.