(Chap. 12) Help

My brother didn't come home that day. I wondered he must have still been with Brysen. I spent the rest of the day with Liam. We didn't do much. We just snuggled on the couch watching more catfish. But then he asked me if I still had power. "Yeah, I guess. Why?" "Not that I won't protect you, but if I wasn't there for you, could you handle it on your own. Can you still take out your claws?" He asked. I tried. It took several times before it happened. But then he did his. For some reason, he his were super long. "What's up with yours?" I asked. "I've been sharpening them and letting them grow." I gave him a concerned look. "You know, just in case something bad happens. I could just stab 'em ya know." The thought creeped me out, but I pushed the thought out of my mind because we had something more important things to take about. "So when are you going to talk to Scott?" He said nothing and Just held me tighter. I loved being with him, but I was serious this time and not playing around. "I'm serious Liam." He sighed, " you know I care about you and I will do anything to keep you safe, but honestly, I don't think Scott would ever let you In the pack after what happened between all of us." I then sighed too. "You're gonna have to try. You know an Omega can't make it on their own." He sighed once again and kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow," he said. I smiled and we continued to watch the TV.