(Chap. 4)The Taste of Mint

Liam 's POV

Her eyes! I slowly backed away. Was she... like me? She looked so confused, but because I was in so much shock, I couldn't talk.

"Liam? Liam?! What the heck is wrong. What is it?"

Y/N POV

He wasn't talking and I was terrififed. I took out my phone and took a picture of myself. I saw what any person would be scared of too. My eyes. The flash sets them off and so did the glow stick. I slowly backed away. My eyes starting to water. I looked up at the stage to see my pack. (the band) They stared at me with shock. I turned back to Liam, tears rushing down my face. I whisper something before I rush of behind the school and towards the woods, "I'm sorry." I tripped about four times running. The tears in my eyes made my vision blurry.

On my last trip, I didn't even get up. I was out of breath. So I just sat there. And cried and thought to myself:

"Oh dear god. He'll tell! He'll tell someone and we'll be exposed. All of us. And not just the werewolves, the kanimas, werecyotes, windigos and everyone else. I'll be kicked out of my pack and they'll kill me! Maybe not Dan, but everyone else. Other people might think he's crazy. We'll be fine. Oh god I'm going to-"

My thoughts were interrupted by a snapping of a twig. I turned around and saw Liam standing there. I started to shuffle backwords on my hands and knees. "Well go on with it. Kill me. Or go tell someone." He looked at me confused and then smiled.

Liam's POV

"Why would I kill the girl I like and expose my own kind?" I asked. She stopped sniffling and looked up at me quickly. "What?" She murmured. I blinked and revealed my golden eyes. She smiled. I smiled back and leaned down to wipe her tears. I cleared one cheek and she jumped towards me and gave me a hug. We leaned back and looked into each others eyes. Both glowing yellow, and slowly I tilted my head and leaned back in for a kiss. Her breath smelled of mint and I loved it. I could fell her smiling. I pulled back and put my arm around her. We cuddled for hours. Until we both fell to sleep.