(Chap. 16) You Killed Me Through the Inside Out

At this time it was dark. I had made it into the woods before Liam had. I was scared because I know when Liam gets mad, he can really hurt someone. I knew that's what was going to happen.
I stopped running for a few minutes and looked around. Liam was no where in sight and there was the strangest noise. Silence. I had heard it in the woods before, but during this situation, I should have heard growling and screaming, but no. Just silence. I stood there quietly and excepted it, until I felt the sharpest pain in my stomach. I almost fell to the ground, but something was holding me up. I had looked down at my stomach to see only the tips of nails poking through. I felt warm breath on my neck and I slowly turned my head around to see a full werewolf Liam, staring at me with his nails digging into my back. He then pulled them out and fell onto the ground. I stared at Liam and instantly his face came back to his.
He was breathing heavily and hadn't noticed what he had done yet until he looked at his claws. He began to shake as he saw the blood and me on the ground. I had trouble breathing, but I called his name. Liam had realized what he had done and he had some much regret in his eyes. He fell to the ground and held my head. "No! No! Why aren't you healing?!" I just shook my head. Now tears began to fill in both of our eyes. "Liam," I began to say, but when I tried to speak, more pain filled inside me. "Yeah!?" "I...never told you but... I think I lo...love you Liam." I spoke faintly. Both of us smiled through the tears. " I do too! Please! Please forgive me y/N." I just nodded my head slightly. He kissed my forehead, before I smiled for the last time. The last thing I saw was Liam's face full of tears before the world turned dark forever.