(Chap. 3) her eyes are golden

My heart started to pump. Well there goes my chance of getting the girl of my dreams. Right?

"Oh my god Dan get off!" Y/N began to giggle, "Liam this is my idiot brother Dan." HER BROTHER?!? Finally I could breath again. I took a sigh of relief. "Hey Y/N, it was nice hanging out but I gotta get to my next class." "Awe, to bad. Promise you'll come and see us tonight?" She asked. I had a ton of homework, but even if it wasn't manditory, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I nodded and walked to my next class.

I really couldn't wait till tonight, but I still havent really accpeted being a werewolf yet. It' still hard to believe it and it's hard to keep such an important secret.

We weren't allowed to have beer or anykind of alchaol, but I was planning on getting drunk after I was done hanging out with Y/N and I hope it goes well tonight!

It was finally 8 o'clock and I was ready to go. I grabbed my lacross jeresey and got on my bike. I rode all the way to the school. By the time I got about three blocks away from the school, you could already hear evryone screaming. Did they already light the fire? Was the band playing. I started peddling faster and my two bottles of beer almost fell out of the sweatshirt I was wearing over my jersey. I didn't even lock up my bike. I just throw it up against the bike rack. I was so lucky that they hadn't started playing yet, but they were about to. I saw her pick up her guitar and swipe the hair out of her hair face. God she was beautiful!
"Welcome Beacon Hills!" Said Y/N's brother.  Everyone started to scream and yell their name. They lit the fire and began to play. They were pretty good and Y/N's voice was amazing. She sounded like a siren and was loring me into a trap.
When they were down everyone yelled and screamed. They seemed to like them. I saw y/n jump off the stage and run towards me.
"Were we good?" She asked.
"Amazing," I said. I reached into my sweats jacket and pulled out the two beers.
"Thanks! That's just what I needed!" She cracked it open and took a sip, then she looked up at me and we stared at each other. Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone started to throw glow sticks at everyone. She caught one and put it around her head. The glow stick shimmered and you could see the reflection in her eyes, which brought her real eye color. Gold.