(Chap. 8) Lone Wolf Pt. 1

That night I didn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes all I saw was Brysen just slashing my throat open, it made me feel sick. Since I couldn't sleep and I felt super sick, I took a sick day from school. I got several calls from Liam, but I didn't answer cause I just didn't feel like throwing up. So, I spent my day basically watching Catfish on MTV and eating a giant tub of ice-cream.
It felt like the sky was feeling the same as I. All it did was rain all day. When my brother finally arrived home, I was excited and scared to death. I was excited that I wasn't home alone anymore, but scared to death to hear the words he would say. When he walked through the door I didn't turn from the TV at all until he said something. "They want to see you at the house." It felt like my heart had jumped out of me and ran away. I gulped and nodded. We walked out of the house together. Unfortunately, we couldn't take Dan's truck. You had to walk through the woods and the rain didn't make the situation any better.
Walking through those woods always gave you that feeling like someone was right behind you or watching. The house was this place about 2 miles behind the burned Hale house. I wouldn't dare go into that place. The house didn't have a name, we just called it the house. And it wasn't even really a house. It was more of a shack where a hunter would keep his guns or something, but we all fit in there. All the five of us. And I was the only girl.
When we arrived at the house. I saw the three other members of our pack sitting on rocks and tree stumps just staring at me. I had ever been more terrified.