Chapter 25:

It's been three hours since they set off to their destination. The girl seemed to be sleeping. And all the leaders weren't too far from falling asleep either.

Five was watching the girl. She hadn't even cried when she was brought into the truck. She simply let them do what they were supposed to do.

She hadn't said anything either. It seems as if she already knows what is happening.

Five doesn't like what's going to happen to the poor girl. From her understanding, she hasn't done anything wrong. Well, except for hide a phone when he rules specifically prohibited them.

But the boy, Daniel, he has one too. And the rest of the leaders know that as well. Five guesses they just needed a reason to get to Lissa.

One and Five share a glance. He gives her a smug smile, as if expecting her to congratulate him for ruining the lives of teenagers. But she doesn't. Instead, she gives him a hard glare before looking away.

The girl starts waking up. She lets out a small whimper before starting to sit up.

Five was immediately by her side. But she pushes her away. Five tried to hide her guilt when Lissa sent her an accusatory look.

"Leave her," One commands.

Five sighs and goes back to her seat but not before handing the girl a water and some food.

She looks at all of them before leaning against the van's wall. "Where exactly are you taking me?" she asks.

One smirks. "It will be someplace... you'll never forget."

Lissa uncaps the water bottle. "You're going to kill me, aren't you?" she asks in a flat voice.

Seven sneers. "It's a surprise, little lady."

Lissa rolls her eyes. "Please. I know you killed my father. I know you're probably going to kill me too." She stops to look at them. "Is this supposed to prove some kind of point?"

Here we go, Five thinks to herself.

One thinks for a moment before answering. "Clarissa," he says simply. "Have you ever felt like you need to prove yourself? Have you ever had people doubt you?"

Lissa rolls her eyes. "I'm pretty sure everyone goes through that at least once in their life. But that doesn't mean they go around killing people."

Five could tell One was about to lose his patience. But she doesn't say anything. This girl is probably the only one who has ever stood up to him. Even after knowing what he's capable of.

"I am Jo different than those people," One says. "But I like to get what I want. I like to let people know what they are messing with before they make the mistake of doubting my ability."

"No one is doubting you---"

One slams the side of the van. "Silence," his demands, his face red with anger. "I'm already killing you. Don't make me have you suffer any more than you have to."

And with that, Lissa stays silent.

Five just hopes that Daniel got her letter. If not, everyone is in very much trouble.

HEY!! WE HAVENT HAD THIS KIND OF POINT OF VIEW IN A WHILE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I KNOW ITS KIND OF SHORT. BUT THESE KINDS OF CHAPTERS ARE SHORT.

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER WILL KIND OF FLY BY. A LOT WILL HAPPEN.

ITS ALMOST OVER!! I FEEL THE TEARS ALREADY COMING! UM... IM NOT SURE IF THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT, THE MORE I DECIDE AGAINST IT. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE COMMENT :(

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!