Run Little Lost Girl

This story is based off the original Peter Pan. So it's not a OUAT version if anyone was confused and has nothing to do with the show. However, the Peter Pan in this story was inspired by the show's own Peter Pan in season three who was played by actor Robbie Kay (all rights reserved) and will be similar. So if you have seen ouat's Peter Pan and enjoyed it then I'm positive you'll like this.

This story is dedicated to storyweaver2468 aka Alex who had sadly left Wattpad... I will miss her. But she was the one who inspired me to write this.

This story was inspired by my own personal beliefs as a child (and still to this day) along with some of my close friend's. Maybe you've had the same fantasy we've had. The one where Peter Pan comes and takes you to Neverland and you go on crazy adventures together, never having to grow up or stress about the 'what to do's' in life. If that's the case, when you're reading this story I hope you picture Mia (the protagonist) as yourself no matter how I describe her.

From one lost person to another, this story is for all the boys and girls who are too caught up in life and growing up too fast. This story is for those who will always be forever young. This story is for everyone who feels lost and unloved. This story is for you.

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoy. And please remember to check out my other works listed down below! =-) THANK YOU!

MORE BY THE AUTHOR:

Teen Fiction/Mystery/Drama

Werewolf/Fantasy/Drama/Romance