Chapter Six

Edited ✔️✔️

Who do you think should play Mia, Pan and, the other main characters like Thomas?

900 READS! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR THE VOTES AND ALL THE SUPPORTIVE
FEEDBACK!

900 READS! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR THE VOTES AND ALL THE SUPPORTIVEFEEDBACK!

And who else loves the new update?

Chapter 6

Pan stood in front of them, with his arms crossed and his head high.

All the boys (and Mia) were standing in a straight line with their heads high, backs straight, and their hands at their sides. Pan started pacing in front of them and Mia could tell he was biting the inside of cheek—something he did when he was deep in thought.

"Today we will mostly work on hand to hand combat," he barked like a general would to his soldiers. "You'll be paired up with a partner of my choice."

This must be what it's like in the military, Mia concluded, not really knowing much about how it worked. Maybe worse.

"Jake you'll be paired up with Liam," Pan said, stopping his steps to face the group.

The two said boys got out of line, high-fived with wide smiles, and walked together to another part of the clearing to start practicing. It became hard for Mia to not turn her head when she heard the sound of one of them hitting the other and then a short pained groan following after it.

"Roman and James. Samuel and Leo. Rupert and Max. Thomas and Cam. Luke and Mark..."

Mia tuned out Pan's voice and focused and her own thoughts that were mostly about how she desperately wished to get home and see Anna and her mom again.

"Mia!"

She snapped her head in Pan's direction at the sound of her name.

"Welcome back to planet reality," Pan told her sarcastically with a sneer. He must've been having a really bad day for his temper to show through that much. "And since this is your first day of training, I'll be your partner so you don't screw everything up."

With her eyes wide and face flushed out of anger from his last comment, she followed Pan to the only unused space in the clearing, nervous of what would happen to her if she didn't listen to his orders.

Pan held his fist up by his temples to protect his head and Mia did the same, heart beating at least five thousand miles a second.