Ch.42- Coordinates

Percy's POV

We all praised both Jasper and Clarrise for their work,but soon enough Clarisse was back to normal.

"Full power to the crew!! Our heading is north west!" She snapped to the crew.

I barely heard her next words when I looked out onto the sea.

What's . . .what's happening ?

Lines that stood out from the dark blue water appeared and raced across the waves. They iver lapped each other going horizontal and vertical.

It's . . .a grid?

"Percy,you seeing this too?" Bella asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure about that,Clarisse?" I asked her,still staring at the 'grid'.

"Yes I am sure about that! Why?! Do you have a problem?" She bit out.

"Well . .I think your confederate war ship is heading to . . .West Palm Beach,Florida." Bella replied.

"Guys what is it?" Annabeth asked.

"Look I know this sounds crazy but it's like we can see map lines on the sea. " I told her.

"Kind if like our dyslexia but instead if Greek it's a grid or a map." Bella explained further.

"30,31,75,12 . . ." Her and I said in unison.

"Aren't thise thise the numbers from the crazy eyeless ladies in the cab of doom?" Emmett said.

"They're coordinates!!" Bella exclaimed.

I swear I could hear their voices just laughing at me.

"Finally they get it!!"

"Thirty, thirty one degrees north-" Bella started.

"Seventy five,twelve degrees west." I finished for her. I rounded on Clarisse.

"That's where Polythemus and the fleece are!"

"Change course." She said begrudgingly. "South west."

I smiled as the boat turned and we sped off into the right direction.

Sometimes it rocks being a son if Posiden.

AN: Sorry I haven't updated!! Unfortunately,school is going to begin fir me this week on Friday :/ But I will still try my best to update quickly!! Vote and comment please!! Thanks#

-Autumn ♡