Ch.15- Naked!

{Edited}

Emmett's POV

I raced away from the bathroom with Bella's clothes in hand.This would be so funny, ha! This is what she gets for shoving cake in my face at breakfast.

First,ew! I'm a vampire for f**ck's sake! I hate human food. Second, who eats cake for breakfast? Apparently these weird humans who are half god.I heard Bella scream in frustration.She would never catch me!

Bella's POV

Ugh! I know exactly who took my clothes. Emmett! This is because I shoevd cake in his face.

Argh! I have to walk out here in only a towel! A freaking towel!

"Ahhh!" I screamed.Then I stop and listen, wait. Someone's walking by, I look around and see Jasper.Yes! Sweet mother of Olympus!

"Pss. Jasper! Jasper!' He looks at me and busts out laughing.I walked out of the stall, picked up a rock and chunked it at his head.

"Hey! What was that for?"

I glared at him."For laughing at me! You have to help me! Emmett has my clothes.Can you get them for me?"

He hesitated."Please Jasper?!"

He sighed and nodded."Fine.Be right back."

He raced off at vamp speed.

Jasper's POV

I tried to encase my laughter as I chased Emmett. Bella looked so funny standing there all red with only a towel on.Haha!

I spotted him.I stopped and silently creeped up behing him, then tackled him.I grabbed the clothes out of his hand and raced back.He followed trying to catch me.He was catching up to me.I spotted Edward and threw him Bella's clothes.He caught it reflexively.

"Take them to Bella! She's in he bathroom!"I yelled to him.He nodded and took off.

Emmett groaned."Jasper! Now I'll never get them back! Edward's way to fast!" He stomped his foot like a two year old.Except, this stomp made the ground shake.

"Tag! your it!"He said suddenly tapped me on the shoulder.He raced off and I followed.

"So you wanna play that game?!"

Edward's POV

I ran towards the bathroom with Bella's clohes.Why Em and Jazz had them, I have no clue.

I find Bella outside the bathroom in only a towel.I burst out laughing.Big Mistake .Bella began pelting me with rocks.No bricks.At least,that's what it felt like.

"Okay okay, stop! Hey! Alright, I'll shut up!"

"You had better."She threatened. I handed her the clothes.

"Thank you.Where are Emmett and Jasper? "

"Around.Would you first like to tell me what all that was about and then what all that was about?"

I didn't just mean the clothe race.I meant that amazing kiss she had given me earlier.

She blushed. Same old Bella.

"Well, Emmett stole my clothes so he could get back at me for shoving cake in his mouth this morning. And the kiss was . . . . ."She trailed off.

"And this kiss was . . "I wondered.She blushed an even darker shade of red.

"I just felt like kissing you. Is that so wrong?"

I looked at her.At her beautiful face,big doe-like eyes, and silky hair.

"No."I murmured. "No its not wrong."T hen pulled her face to me and crashed my lips against hers.We kissed passionately. For about 5 seconds when the horse man, Chiron came along.

"Isabella! Edward! Save that for when you are alone!"

Bella blushed and I laughed. "Go get dressed."

She smiled and walked inside.I truly felt like the luckiest man in the world.

AN:Hope you liked this chapter.I worked hard on it! So! Bella and Edward are back together maybe? At least, if they aren't now, they will be. Anyway thanks for reading.

P.S.-Edward Cullen is watching you as you sleep every night. You talk in your sleep.

"Vote.Comment." You say as you toss and turn.

-Autumn ♡