Ch. 5- Family

{Edited}

Bella's POV

"Focus, Percy.Try and figure out my weakness or weak spot."

I was sparing with my "brother".He had our father's sword in hand while I had one that was forged in his realms, by the cyclopses.

So far, I had won three battles, while he had won only one. I was trying to help him, for I knew most people thought I was better than him. I wanted him to feel equally skilled at fighting.

"I am, but your moving to much I can't look at you long enough"He frowned as I moved around him.

"That's what you should be doing to, your just standing there, I could easily see you, and estimate your strength and speed.This information is deadly if your opponent gets their hands on it.Try to unbalance me in any way possible, for example . . . . ."

I attacked. I tried to bring the butt of my sword down on his shoulder. He dodged and kicked my leg , making me unbalanced.He grabbed my sword hand and twisted it behind my back.It was uncomfortable, but I didn't let that stop me.

I stepped on his toe with my boots. He grunted in pain.I twisted out of his grip, he caught my arm and was about to strike when I called out,

"Run, Annabeth!!"

"What? Annabeth?!" Percy said confused and looked around for his girlfriend. By doing this, he let his grip on me loosen and I punched him in the jaw and kicked his gut. He dubbled over and I placed the tip of my sword on his neck.

I smiled triumphantly."You see?,I unbalanced you in a way that you wouldn't expect. Do something that you know will stunn your opponent long enough to where you can finish him, or disarm him. Although you most likely won't know the name of your opponents girlfriend, but you get the point."

He smiled up at me."I got it, now could you help me?I think you broke my toe."

I smirked while extending a hand. He took it gladly, and got to his feet.We walked towards the infirmary.

"So, how did you figure that out? You kmow the unbalance your opponent, thing?"

"I learned on my own.While I was away I had time to train so I came up with my own tactics for fighting.That one was pretty good , eh?"

"Yeah it was. I wonder if it would work on Annabeth?"He raised an eyebrow at me.

I laughed."That one, no, but I've got one saved up just for her"

"I've got a question"

"Shoot"

"You knew about my weakness, because you've known me for a while, but I won't know my enemies' weakness because I've never met them, so how do I find out?"

"I told you, you have to study your opponent during the fight.It takes practice to be able to read people fast."

We stopped at the entrance to the infirmary. I sheathed my sword and turned to face him.

"My brother we have alot of work to do."

He laughed harshly."Yes we do. "He agreed.I was walking towards the girls bathroom when Annabeth came running towards me.

"Hey, Bella. Mr.D needs you at the big house, ASAP. "

"What did I do?"

"I don't know, he just needs you, something about visitors and family."

"Okay." She ran off towards the training field.Why in the world would I be needed at the big house? Unless ,I was about to be assigned a quest. I got excited. A new quest, yes!

I ran towards the big house and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" I heard Mr.D yell.I opened the door and was face to face with Dionysus himself.

"Good your here, we have a problem." He sounded wary.

He led me into the sitting room and I saw that Chiron was there to.

Oh no. A meeting. This must be bad.

"Have a seat , Bella." Chiron guestured to the couch.I sat down.

"I suppose your wondering why you're here. "

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, of course not.But. . . ." Mr.D assured me. He looked to Chiron for help.

"You see, Bella, um . . . . some relatives of yours have stopped by, and how they crossed the barrier, we're not sure, but, well ,they're not human. "

I froze.The only inhuman family I knew was in L.A. It was impractical that they were here. Right?

"Pardon?"

"They're not human. They are looking for you.They want you to go home. . with them ."

"You see, you can't leave, because we need you to train the new comers, so we sent a message to Olympus and well . ."

"The gods have decided to let them live here, at the camp, and well, we know you're not really related to them, but, you are involved with them, so you will show them the ropes around here, understand?"

"I understand, but who are these people exactly?" I asked. They exchanged looks.

"Bring them in. " Mr.D motioned for a nymph to open the door of the next room. She did and in walked seven faces I never thought I would see again inmy life.

"Bella, say hello to the Cullens."

AN: Hope yall liked it.Bet your wondering how bella will react? Find out in the next chapter.

-Autumn ♡