Ch. 32- Princess Andromeda

Bella's POV

We followed Annabeth into the OPS store and found a man talking with an elderly woman at the counter.

"So you want a direct sending to the Underworld correct?" The man asked

The woman nodded and he smiled"That'll be two hundred dramas."

She handed him the money and left. We stepped up to the counter

"Excuse me, we're looking for Hermes. We need to find one of his sons." I asked.

"Sorry, no one talks to the big guy without an appointment" He said and began walking away.

"His son's name is Luke Castellan" Percy said, and the man paused. (AN: Sorry if I spelled it wrong. )

I could faintly hear him mutter" God's of Olympus what has that boy of mine done now"

Apparently I wasn't the only one who heard him.

" Wait your Hermes?" Jasper asked.

"Hermes , pleased to meet you. I'm surprised you didn't recognize me. I am rockin these shorts. Follow me."

We walked through a set of door an and into a room that should have been a ball room. It was huge, and looked a factory

"Welcome to my factory. We're working on expanding everything. So picture this but bigger "

We followed behind him . A worker handed him a staff.

"Uh you are soo annoying."

"Not as annoying as you."

"Where are those voices coming from??"

I looked down at Hermes' staff and screamed.

"Well that was unpleasant to esrse. " The blue snake hissed at me.

"You have no ears." The red one said.

"Shut it Martha."

The snakes connected to his staff were talking and moving.

"Guys I told you to hold out your ss. It gives it more of a cool vibe."

"Oh I'm sorry. Maybe we would be more cool if our butts weren't stuck to a stick. Forever." Martha said.

"Martha, George, go find Luke. These kids need to find him."

"Why? Do they have a death wish?"

" Just go."

Another worker took them away and we continued.

"My son is quite the opponent so you might want some extra stuff when you seen him."

He handed Annabeth a thermos with what looked like was Zeus on it.

" Open this and he release the four winds of the earth and ------ WHOA WHOA WHOA NOT IN HERE. ARE YOU CRAZY???"

I looked at Annabeth whose hand was on the cap. She let go with a look of surrender.

"This is another present. For you." He handed it to Percy. It was a tape roller.(AN: I think that is what they call them)

" Wow. We're goona package them to death Thanks." Percy said.

Hermes sighed." Kids these days. You take this and whatever you outline with it, disappears."

He hands it to A nnabeth this time with a look that said Not in here.

The snakes returned.

"Luke is on a boat called Princess Andromeada that's passing the gulf as we speak." The one named Martha told us.

"Thank you Hermes. " Percy said and they left, but before we left Hermes grabbed my arm.

Herme's POV

I grabbed Isabella's arm.

"If you see Luke and he actually gives you a chance to talk without trying to kill you, tell that I'm sorry. Tell him he can still stop all this and . . . . . And come home."

She looked st me with doubt." I don't think there's anything I can say that will change his mind." She said as I expected

" Still try because if there's one thing I've learned in three thousand years its th at you can't give up on family."

She looked back towards Percy and the Cyclops and then back at me.

"Thanks again." And she walked away.

"Eh bring me back a rat." George called after her.

I sighed." They'll never make it."

AN: Sooo soo sorry for not updating in a while. Please don't hate me. I hope you liked this chapter. Comments and votes sre appreciated. ;)

-Autumn