Ch.10 -The Worst.

{Edited}

Bella's POV

I walked into the dining hall, and grabbed my plate.The Cullens, being vampires, grabbed no food,because they couldn't eat.We seperated.

Rosalie and Alice joined the Aphrodite campers. Jasper and Esme joined Athena and Carlisle sat with the Apollo campers.

Edward and I sat with Percy and I dug into my food.

I noticed that Emmett was absent.

"Where's Emmett? "I asked Edward.

With Percy glaring as he spoke,"He's training with um . .the horse dude . .uh . ."

"Chiron."

"Yeah him." I wondered how he was doing with training.

Did he get claimed too? I wondered.

Just then a group of nymphs came up to our table. They were all giggling.

Oh, lord take me now. I thought.

"Um . . .Edward . . . .I like, heard you were single and was wondering if-" The blond one began, but I snapped.

"Beat it nymphs. He wouldn't go out with you, even if you were the last tree in the forest, so stop wasting your time."I snarled. She recoiled as if I had slapped her at the sharpness in my voice.

The menacing look I had prodouced on my face, shattered like glass as I realized what I had done.

The nymphs scurried away.I turned towards Edward and Percy. They were both stareing at me with wide eyes.

"What?"I asked them.

"I've never seen you like that, even over me."Edward admitted.

"Yeah.You have never snapped like that to the nymphs or to anyone here at camp."Percy said.

"Whatever,"

A fry hit me on the back of my head.I turned to face the thrower although I already knew who it was.

Clarisse was smirking at me. What is it with her and smirking?!

"Aw. Is little Bella afraid of some competition?"She faked saddness.

"No.And we are not even dating . . .at the moment"

"Oh.Then you won't mind if I did this." She yanked Edward by his hair and gave him a wet, slobbery kiss.I lunged and my hands enclosed around her throat.

You're dead meat, Clarisse. I thought. No one kissed my Edward.