Ch.50- Polythemus

Clarisse's POV

Ever walked snuck into a junk yard for a concert? With rusty old parts and trash and crap piled up in mountains?

No?

Well anyway, that was basically the cyclops lair. Except instead of trash, there were bones. Yeah, mountains of bones. With multicolored lights decorating them.

"Guys look." Percy whispered and pointed.

There was a massive pot in a fire with boiling water in the center of the mountains. And infront of it stood a 30 feet tall cyclops with dreadlocks.

And then beside him was the most hiddious thing in a wedding dress. It was some creature with two furry legs and horns on top . . .

Oh wait. It's just Grover.

In a wedding dress.

I resisted the urge to laugh my head off, but I new better than to laugh in a situation like this. He seemed to be arguing with the cyclops.

"When?! When will you finish?!" The cyclops yelled.

"Uh j-just a few more days sweetie!" Grover replied in a high girly voice.

"You said that three days ago!" He yelled back.

"I just want to make it perfect dear!!" Grover cried back. He cringed when the cyclops breathed in.

"You smell good." He said.

"It's uh my new perfume. Satyr de amor. Do you like it?"

"Satyr?" The Ploythemus leaned closer to Grover. 'You are a cyclops." And then he left.

See cyclops have amazing sense of smell but they're blind as a bat.

"Grover! Grover!" Percy whisper/yelled.

We waved him over and relived he headed over to us.

"What took you so long?! It's been days!" Grover said.

"We got held up. And we found this one." Bella pointed at me.

"This one? I'm a person too."

"Whatever."

"Why are you wearing a dress?" Percy asked him.

"I'm having a really BAD DAY!" He spat out.

"So you got a plan?" Bella asked.

"You think I'd be dressed like this if I did?!"

"Good luck." Tyson said making Grover roll his eyes.

"I got a plan." Bella said.

--------------------------------------------------------
Percy' POV

Clarisse and I climbed up a bile of bones and rock that was behind the cyclops as Grover distracted him.

"Drop me, and I'll kick you all the way back to long island." She threatened.

I lowered down,wear she could use the pole and hook to grab the fleece from the cyclops shoulder.

Almost . . .

"Do you smell . . .?" He grabbed the fleece in his shoulder. "HALF BLOODS!"

He roared and spun around. I pulled Clarisse back uo and we ran.

"Woman! Start a fire!"

A rock smashed infront if us.

"On second thought, I'll eat them raw." He liked his lips.

We ran and he was about to chase after us if it hadn't been for Tyson.

"Hey! Uh I'm Tyson. How are you? These guys are my friends. So I was hoping . . .maybe we could talk? You know cyclops to cyclops?"

"You're no cyclops!"

He punched Tyson into a wall, and at the same time I jumped and grabbed the fleece from his shoulder.

"Going somewhere?" Polythemus flung me sideways. "You have something of mine!"

"Bella!" I tossed the fleece to her.

"I've got it!"

Bella's POV

Percy rolled our if the way she fore he became a demigod pancake. I ran as fast as I could but even then it wasn't far.

"Clarisse!" I tossed the fleece up to her.

The cylops cornered her into a wall. He roars in her face, and I think that was the only time I've heard really scream.

She tosses the fleece to Percy.

"Get back here!"

Grover stepped in.

"Oh sweetie!"

The cyclops turned to him. Grover ripped off his dress. "I quit!"

"You're a dude? Well that explains a lot. And you're a satyr!"

"Time to go!" I yelled.

We all ran to the exit.

"Give me that fleece!" Polythemus yelled from behind us.

We all ran through the narrow 'hallway' and Tyson kicked the stick from beneath the boulder making it fall and black the exit.

"Ahhhhrrghhh"! We could hear Polythemus shout g and growling on the other side.

"We rocked that quest." Clarisse said.

"Heck yeah." I responded.

"I actually didn't think you guys had it in you." She said.

"Yes. "

We all turned to see Luke and his goons standing on a ledge above us.

AN: Hey guys! So got my phone back! And this is not going to be the only update of the day! Please vote and comment! Thanks!

-Autumn ♡