Ch.1- The Return

{Edited}

Bella's POV

That stupid vampire!He says he loves me all those times, then he leaves saying,

"I don't love you anymore, my love has faded"

Well guess what, I don't care! I was going to tell him my secret, but not any more.YEAH TAKE THAT EDDIE BOY!!!!!!!

You're probably wondering what my secret is. Well, I'll tell you. My name is Isabella Maria Swan, and I am a demigod. Yep,half god, half human. My father is Posiden.I have a half brother named Percy Jackson. You might have heard of him. He saved Olympus on more than one occasion.

I had just walked through the barrier that marked Camp Half-Blood's boundaries, when, a boy of about 15 came running over to me.He wrapped his strong arms around me, hugging me to his chest.I hugged him back.

"Bella!I missed you, big sis."Percy said.

"I missed you to, lil' bro.How you been?"

"Good, I guess.We had a little scuffle a few days ago.We had a camper get hurt.We were attacked by a bronze bull, youu know the one Hephestus made? Anyway, Clarisse, had to be all hero, and she went past the barrier to fight it. Alone"

"That's Clarisse for you, the fool."A jet of fire shot past my head from the sky.

"It's the truth!!"I apparently upset Ares god of war before I even picked up a sword. I kinda do things like that.

"Yeah, so Chiron was the only one allowed past the barrier, although there were plenty of us and we could of us who could taken it.

She hit her head really hard and hasn't woken up since, but I don't care. No one did at the time, not even her own cabin mates."

"Why?" I knew Clarisse was good friends with most anyone, although she can be a real jerk sometimes.

"Chiron, defeated the bull but. . . . well you'll see."We had arrived at the Big House.It was still the same as always. Big, old and it smelled. Dionysus , the wine god, was the camp director and didn't really care about the order of his home .We went inside and I was engulfed in a huge hug by my best friend, Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena.

"Bella! I'm so glad you're back! I have no one to train with that's as good as you!"

"Hey, Annabeth.Well, I'm back and we can train all you like."

"Oh, yeah"

I smiled, I really had missed my friends here.This was my home. I belong here.

The next hug and hello came from the most suprising person.

But sure enough, he hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

"Welcome back, Isabella." Mr.D said.

Everyone was just as shocked as I was. Mr.D never hugges kids.In fact, he hated to be within a 3 foot radious of them.

"What?! I like her. I never have any problems out of her, and she doesn't run off on a quest when she was specifically told not to. " He looked towards Annabeth and Percy.

"Where's Chiron?"I looked around.

"Right here." His gruff boice came from behind me. I turned and gasped.

You see, my mentor is a centaur. He's half man, half horse.When at camp, he walks proudly on four legs, but when he was in public, he went in a wheelchair to hide his legs.I never thought he would really need the thing though.

"Chiron, what happened?"

Percy put a soft hand on my shoulder."He defeated the bull, but, he got banged up pretty bad."

Chiron's front legs were in casts so only his bottom half was in the chair.His right cheek was swolen and he had bruises scattered over his bare chest.One of his wrists was bandaged and he had a huge gash on his forehead.

He must have seen the look of horror on my face, because he smiled and patted my hand."I'm fine, child. I'll be able to train you properly in a few weeks.Not that you need it.Have you been practicing?"

"Yes, sir, in my spare time.I just can't believe that yku of all people are in a wheelchair that you actually need."

"Yes, it's a bit strange, but I'll live, at least."He smiled then turned to Percy.

"Why don't you help your sister get settled, Percy. She has a big day ahead of her."

I followed Percy out the door and toward the Posiden cabin.It still looked the same.The cabin was built overlooking the large lake that was on the south side of the camp. The walls were decorated with shells and paintings of vast oceans.There was even a picture of Posiden's domaine in the sea.A large steel trident rested on the wall.

I started to put my things in the empty drawers. There were seven beds in the entire cabin, but there was only the two of us.

Posiden is one of the big three main gods.They are Zeus, Posiden, and Hades.The children of the big three are very powerful, and the brothers (more Zeus than the other two) thought that they would use their children against each other , so they swore an oath that they would father no more children.

As farr as I knew, both Posiden and Zeus had broken that oath. So there was just me and Percy.

I sat down in a chair and Percy did the same."He's in pain isn't he?"Chiron was strong but I could tell he was hurting, physically and emotionally.

Percy could tell too."You noticed. Yeah, he's in pain, he just won't admit it.Then good thing is, is that he is still alive.But enough about that, what have you been doing this past . . .what? . . .year?"

I broke down.I couldn't take it.I couldn't keep all my feelings inside forever, so I just let it go.I told him everything. From meeting Edward and all the things we did, all the way to the incident in the woods where he left me. Alone.

". ... . .and. . and . .he just left me there. . .all alone."I sobbed into Percy's chest. He comforted me and told me it would be alright.

"Hey, if that guy Ednerd, couldn't see how amazing a girl you are, then he doesn't deserve you.He deserves to burn in the fiery pits of Tarturas"

"Thanks Percy .You know how to cheer a girl up . Let's go, dinner time." He laughed and we walked towards the bonfire. In my honor, they were having dinner with a bonfire.I knew I was hoing to be happy here at camp.

It was my home. And my real family and friends were here.I belong here.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.Feel free to comment and vote.

-Autumn ♡