Ch.43- Bad for Buisness

Bella

"Land hoooo!" The Z ie captain called out. Everyone raced title he edge if the boat to see . . .

An amusement park?

"Poly whatever lives in an amusement park? Dude,that is so weak." Emmett said.

"It's quite strange,but things work differently in their world." Edward told him.

"No this isn't even the norm for us." Annabeth informed them.

"No he lives on an island. But the goddess Circe thought building an amusement park on top of it was a good idea." Tyson said. "It really wasn't."

"What happened?" Alice asked the question none of us dared to ask.

"Opening day brought long lines of savory half bloods and a one hungry cyclops." He replied.

We all shivered even the ice cold vampires.

"Bad for buisness." Rosalie chimed in.

"I'll just turn us right around then" The zombie captain said.

Clarrise scoffed. "Find us a place to dock."

"I was afraid she was goona day that."He said.

We chugged off towards the island at full speed. Once we docked, all the demigods,and Tyson got off the boat.

With much protest, Alice,Rosalie and Jasper stayed behind.

"But I can be useful!" Alice whined.

"I'm a good fighter!" Rosalie shot.

"Alice you can't see demigods. Rosalie, Emmett would feel better if you were safe. Japser,you've done well. Look after the boat. Make sure it's easy for when we return.. " I told them. He nodded.

"Yeah and besides. We don't need a big group.We smell already." Annabeth said.

"Crew!" Clarisse yelled and all the zombies came to attention at once.

"This man here,Jasper, is your temporary captain. You do what he says without question! Understood?" She yelled causing them all to reply with a stiff, "Yes ma'm!"

"You are the only one I truly trust with my boat. Take care if it." She said and surprisingly patted him on the shoulder.

She shuddered at the coldness,making him chuckle. "I'm honored."

"Yes,yes the honor,the trust,we get it. Let's go already!" Emmett said eager for a fight.

We all set off into the creepy park heading towards the center which is where Tyson said the cyclops' late would be.

May the Gods be with us. I thought.

AN: DOUBLE UPDATE!!! WHAT?!!!