Chapter 2

I walked through the door and threw my book bag next to it. "Mom! I'm home." I yelled as I ran up the stairs to my room. I kicked off my shoes and threw my sweatshirt on the bed heading back down stairs to the kitchen where I heard my mom's voice along with another persons.

I walked in and smiled at my mom who was sitting at the bar. I stop dead in my tracks when I saw the owner of the mysterious voice. It was him, the football guy from school earlier. My face grew hot as his eyes met mine. He gave me a quick smirk and my eyes snapped towards my mom. "What is he doing here?" I hissed at her. She shrugged.

"I don't know." She said shrugging her shoulders once again. "He came to see you and I told him you weren't back from school yet. He asked if he could wait and I said sure." She explained quickly. "Caleb I didn't know you had other friends beside Jeremy, Jack, Riley, and Leo." She added as she looked over the stalker with a gleam in her eyes.

"I don't." I mumbled. I passed behind her and went over to the fridge not paying the intruder anymore attention. I could feel his eyes on me as my mom kept talking. I pray she doesn't leave us alone cause I really didn't wanna be left alone with him.

"Caleb, honey I have to head out." She said standing to her feet. 'Damn'! She patted the intruder on the shoulder and gave him a kind smile before turning around and lean against the fridge next to me. "I'll be back later tonight! Okay?" She said, she then quickly kissed me on the cheek and left out the kitchen.

He watched my mom walk out and I stared at the back of his head. As soon as the door slammed shut his eyes were back on me. A small smile went up on his lips as he stared me down. I felt my face growing hot so I turned back around, opening the fridge again and started to act like I was looking through it. I felt him still staring and I didn't like it. Well I kinda did, but I don't know, I didn't want to though.

"So your name is Caleb?" I honestly never thought someone could say my name so sexy. But, he did a hell of a job at it. My breath hitch when I heard his heavy footsteps coming up behind me.

Soon he was standing right behind me, his breath hitting the top of my head. "I'm Matthew incase you wanted to know." He whisper softly. Shivers went thru my body, good ones. I had to get away from this guy before something happened. I slam the fridge and pushed pass him.

"I didn't want to know," I huffed. "And I would like you to go." I added as I moved towards the front door. I could hear him following which was good I didn't wanna have to drag him out. Well try to drag him out.. As I put my hand on the handle I turned as I opened the door and started to look back at him to tell him that he needed to leave again, but came up short when I nearly face planted into his chest.

He smelt so good and I felt myself starting to get turned on, we were so close. "You-you have to-to go." I stuttered out as I look towards the ground not wanting to look up at him cause I didn't know what I might do. I was trying to make it sound convincing but that was a complete fail. One of his arms went around my waist, then he pulled me close against his big broad chest, closing any space that we had between us completely.

The sparks that I felt earlier were back again and they didn't help my hard on at all. "Wha-what are you do-doing?!" I breathed out. My eyes where now staring at his chest and my breathing was quickening. He moved his free hand under my chin and lifted my face to his. I had no choice but to look into his beautiful green eyes and then everything around us disappeared, it was just him in my view. He lowered his head a little more stopping his lips just an inch from mines.

"I can smell you." He breathed out in a moan. I stared at him confused, but madly turned on as his breath brushed my face. Before I could ask him what he meant and push him away from me, my phone went off. I jumped back out of his grip. My hands patted my pockets frantically.

I looked over to him from the corner of my eyes and seen he was now running a frustrated hand through his hair. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and saw it was Jack. I look towards Matthew fully this time. "Answer it!" He growled angrily. I nodded quickly then moved towards the kitchen, leaving him in the foyer.

"Hey Jack. What's up?" I said trying to calm my breathing.

"Hey. You wanna come to Jennifer's party tonight? I'll pick you up." I looked to see where I left Matthew standing, but the front door was wide open and his book bag was gone. I let out a long sigh. "Yo Caleb? You still there?"

"Uhh yeah! I'm still here, umm.. What time?"

"Not tell later, but she needs help setting up. So I was gonna head there now. I can come get you after."

"No, No. No need to make two trips I'll help you guys. I'll go get dress now."

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit then."

"Yeah okay. See you soon." I was about to hang up.

"Hey, Caleb?" He called suddenly.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response as I quickly put the phone back up to my ear.

"You alright?" I stiffen.

"Yep, Why?" I pushed out slowly.

"Oh. It's nothing you just sound weird that's all." He quickly answered. This guy was one of my best friends, I couldn't really lie to him, he knew something was up. But, I also couldn't tell him I almost kissed and got a hard on for a guy. I don't know how he'd react to that. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Nah, I'm fine Jack. See you soon."

"Alright."

I hung up and let out a small sigh as I ran a shaky hand through my hair. What the hell was this guy doing to me?

**********************************************************************************

[PICTURE OF THE ACTOR THATS PLAYING MATTHEW]