Chapter 11

¥•Caleb POV•¥

I looked at Jeremy who was now sitting onside me looking beyond piss. I don't think it was the fact Jennifer was here. Jeremy just hated when she would come hangout with us when he was around. "I can't believe she's here. I told her about this. She has her own fucking friends." He said in a whispered towards me. I looked over towards Jen and Jack who was snuggled up on the sofa together kissing, giggling, and whisper sweet nothings to each other. I shook my head. Jack knew Jeremy was here, he know Jeremy didn't like his sister hanging around him and his friends. But, they both still did whatever they wanted. I never said anything one day Jeremy's going to beat them with his bat and i'll act like I didn't see anything.

"Umm.. I'm going to turn in for tonight." I said standing to my feet. "Since there is some more people Jack and Jen you can take my mom's room, Riley and Leo you guys can have the quest room and the rest of you can crash with me my beds big enough for all four of us." I said motioning toward my 3 sleep mates. Jeremy was to his feet in record time and already stomping up the stairs mumbling some curse words with a worried Shean behind. "Welp goodnight." I told them before gently pushing a tired Matthew up the stairs.

"Hey Caleb." Jack called before my foot hit the stairs. Matthew let an aggravated growl escape his lips and plopped down on the stairs. 'Hurry!' He mouthed. 'I wanna cuddle.' He said kicking his feet like a big baby. I chuckled, then nodded towards him. I moved from the stairs then rounded back around the corner to the living room where all my friends were now focused on me with serious faces. I sighed and plopped back down on the sofa. It was quiet and everyone was either staring at me or looking nervously at the floor. I rolled my eyes and stood to my feet. Something was up but I was to tired and I really didn't feel like sitting here in a awkward silence. I started to get up and walk back out the living room.

"Oh! For the love of fruit loops! Caleb are you gay?!" Leo asked quickly. I stop dead in my tracks. I was shock that they asked me this. I mean I seen it coming later in the future, but not really this soon. I turned and stared around the room.

"Is that why you all are here to see if I like men?" I didn't sound angry. But, I was a bit annoyed they could have called me all together and gained up on me then. But, to ruin me and Jeremy's movie night was a no, no.

"It's not like that Caleb." Jack answer quickly. "We just wanna know, I mean since Friday you been spending all your time with that guy. So we just thought...."

"So that makes me gay?!" I yelled kinda getting pissed now. "You spend every waking hour with Jen do I fucking question that your whipped! Uhh, no!" Jack shot up to his feet.

"I'm not fucking whipped Caleb! You know I just like being with Jen." I scoffed. "What the fuck!" He looked at Leo and Riley who was sitting on the floor. "Please explain to this asshole that I'm not whipped." He demanded motioning towards me. Leo and Riley turned to the snacks and started shoving stuff in their mouth mumbling nonsense and flinging their arms in the air and started pointing to eachother like they were speaking. I shook my head and held back a smile. "GUYS!" Jack voice boomed throughout the room. They looked towards an upset Jack, to a glaring Jen, to an amused me and swallowed the food they had in their mouths.

"Yeah, kinda man." Leo answered.

"Just a little." Riley add as he pinched his thumb and pointing finger together. He glared at them and they quickly turned back towards the TV. Jack looked at me and I put a smirk on my face.

"See." I said simply.

"Omigod! This is stupid. We're not here for us. We're here for you." Jen interrupted. An upset Jeremy appeared from the stairs and right onside me.