Chapter 18

Caleb POV

I pushed into the warmth that was surrounding me a little more. I didn't wanna leave if I was to comfy. That's until I felt how soft it was and tingles started shooting through my body. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a small light peeking through heavy curtains it was enough light to see that I wasn't in my room but Matt's. I guess now I know what squishy thing i'm laying on is now. I looked down an saw I was laying between Matt's legs. His arms were wrapped snuggly around my body. My eyes traveled up his face. Any other time and I would have smiled and kiss him when my eyes fell on his sleeping face.

But as soon as I saw his face anger took over me. I had showed him my weak side earlier I had let myself be caught off guard and it's all his fault. He left me. He fucking left me and if he thought that I was going to easily forgive him he's out of his gotdamn mind stupid. I pushed his arm away and quickly got to my feet and starting looking for my shoe, but I quickly went falling face first to the ground. I groaned in pain as I heard the bed move. "Caleb are you okay?!" Matt asked with panic and worry in his voice as he grabbed my arm to help me up. I looked down at my feet to see what trip me as I turned on my butt. I had really long pants on me hanging all the way over my feet. "Their mine he said softly. I found a shirt that fitted, but umm no pants." I looked at him with angry eyes. He freaking changed me! Goodness what's up with this asshole! I yanked away from him and carefully stood to my feet.

"Don't touch me." I breathed out trying to get over the sparks that just shot through my body from my arm. He back away slowly but still kept a close eye one me as I stood up. "Where are my clothes I wanna go home?" I asked him softly as I looked around the room. I didn't wanna look at him cause I know i'd feel bad about how mean I was being but I wasn't ready to forgive Matt... Not yet at least.

"Umm... Yeah." He pushed out softly. "I'll go get em." He added softly. His voice sounding pained strain and sad. I heard his foot steps move towards the door then the door open and out the room he went. He left a crack in the door and I let a sigh of relief leave my lips. I plopped down on the bed and buried my head in my hands. I don't know how I was feeling honestly. I just don't think I could forgive him yet or ever for that matter. No matter the reason he left me. The pain was beyond bearable but I took it because Jeremy needed me... 'OMG! Jeremy!' I yelled in my head jumping up to my feet. I looked over to the door and started for it. I had to find Jeremy to see if he was okay. As soon as my hand touched the door knob a familiar voice filled my ears and I sighed in relief as Jeremy voice flowed through the crack of the door. I was about to swing it open and pull him into a much need hug, but the words I heard stopped me.

"You mated?!" Matt gasped out. I head Shean chuckle.

"Mhm." He commented softly. Then I heard a soft smack. Like someone kissing something.

"Ahh Shean. Don't do that in front of Matthew." He said shyly. Shean laughed along with Matt whose laugh didn't sound to cheerful.

"Sorry babe."Shean said happily. I scoffed. What the fuck is this! Why was Jeremy and Shean matted?! I mean wasn't Jeremy piss about Shean just leaving him like that. Wow! Okay...

"Its okay baby. Is Jeremy awake Matthew? I really wanna see him." Before Matt could answer I flung the door open letting it slam into the wall. All three of the boys looked at me with a surprised look on their face as I scared them with angry eyes. "Umm... Caleb?" My snapped towards Jeremy.

"What the hell Jeremy!" I yelled. " you matted with him you idiot!!!" I yelled even louder.

"Whoa!" Shean called out.

"SHUT UP!" I snapped. An angry expression quickly took over his face and he braised up to me, but Matt quickly got in between us.

"Calm down Shean." Matt said in a warning voice.

"Well control you mate before I show him how to shut up." He growled through clinch teeth. Matt was about to answer when I scoffed again. All their eyes went on me once again.

"You go nerves Shean." I said with a dry laugh. "Your just like this monsters that kidnapped us NEWS FLASH WHICH WAS YOUR FAULTS!!!" I yelled at both of them. Jeremy flinched back while Shean face went from angry to apologetic.

"Caleb." Matt said softly as I kept my angry eyes directed at Shean. "What happen was our faults and we are sorry but we wanna try and make it..."

"Better?" I finished for him. He and Shean nodded softly.

"Yeah." Matt said quickly. I shook my head.

"Jeremy may forgive Shean after everything he put him through. But I can't forgive you." I said softly. Matt's face dropped into a frown.

"What?.... Wait?!... Why?!!...." He pushed out in a frantic voice. I looked away from his pained filled gaze.

"BECAUSE MATTHEW!" I caught my self and lowered my voice. "Because Matthew. You left me. After I told you practically everything about why I didn't let anyone in you left me. YOU LEFT!" I said softly at first then yelled the end.

"THAT WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD CALEB! I was trying to protect you!..."

"Fuck you Matthew! Don't give me that bullshit! The best way for you and Shean to do that was stay by our sides! Don't you think it was better for you to be next to us?! Huh?!" I looked at Shean then back at Matthew who now had regret filled eyes.

"But Caleb, our dads thought..."

"Don't." I said cutting him off. "I don't want to hear anymore of your stories. There was no reason for what you two did to us." I looked over to Jeremy who was looking at me with shame filled eyes. I place a soft smile on my face. "Congratulation on mating Jeremy." He nodded but kept a thin line smile one his lips and his eyes now apologetic. I turned back to Matthew. "But I can't forgive you yet. I'm not ready to. And... And well. I don't know if I ever will be." I could feel my eyes starting to burn but I wasn't going to cry in front of Matt. He didn't deserve to see me break like this. I yanked my clothes out of his hand and went back into his room and slammed the door looking it behind me before he said anything else to me.

What happen in 8th grade reminded me so much like this moment. I've been left all my Jr. High school life. Beat, picked on, and tortured by the people I loved and liked the most. I hated admitting this but I think Matt was just like them saying this that he didn't mean and making promises he was never going to keep in the first place. I couldn't forgive Matt not yet. Not like this... Not so quickly. What him and Shean did to me and Jeremy was beyond wrong and he has to feel the pain we felt. I want him to feel how it feels to be... To be REJECTED!

***************************************************************************************************

[•¥NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON!¥•]