Chapter 10

~Jeremy POV~

"Are you enjoying the movie?" Shean whispered to me making his minty breath blow against the side of my face sending a chill racking through my body. I gave him a stiff nod as I kept my eyes on the TV, eating a piece of popcorn slowly as I hugged the bowl to me a little more.

"Stop Matthew!" I heard Caleb whisper yell from the other sofa right next to the love seat me and Shean was sharing. Matthew was laying down with Caleb on top of him. It seems like Matthew was trying to make out with him, but Caleb had been wanting to see the movie we picked so I doubt Matthew was going to get any play right now. But, I had to admit, I envied them. They were so comfy with one another and they had only just met what one or two days ago.

"Come on babe. You honestly think I just came here to watch a damn movie?" Matthew asked with a raised eyebrow as he started planting kisses on Caleb's neck. Caleb groaned. And looked up at Matthew.

"I don't care why you came. But I wanna see this movie." Caleb said giving him a fake sweet smile. Then looked back at the TV. Matthew rolled his eyes and started to sit up moving Caleb gently off him. Caleb eyes were still glued to the TV.

"Fine." He said standing up fixing his gray baggy sweats and black muscle shirt. "But, they all die in the end." Caleb head snapped towards Matthew and shot him a deadly glare. Shean burst into laughter as a smile broke on Matthew's face.

"You're so dead you fucking prick!" Matthew took off running out the living room with Caleb hot on his tail yelling curse words at him and throwing two sofa pillows.

I laughed as I watch them disappear up stairs. Caleb hated when people told him about a movie that he really wanted to see. My laughed slowly died down as I focused my attention back on the movie.

I was about to eat another piece of popcorn when my hand touched Shean's who was also reaching in for a piece at the same time. Tingles shot through my hand making me pull away fast. I looked at him to see if he notice. Yep! He noticed. I turned away quickly, but that didn't stop his beautiful hazel eyes from stalking the side of my face. I felt my face grow hot. Thank goodness he couldn't see me blushing!

"Jeremy?" He whispered. My breath hitched at the sound of my name coming from his lips.

"Ye-yeah?" I answered with a gulp.

"Ar-are you umm.. Scared of me or something? Be-because I have a feeling that you seem really nervous around me ever since I got here." He said rubbing the back of his neck. He seemed worry and nervous.

Goodness was he sexy! Before I knew it my lips were on his. I felt him tense, but soon relaxed and immediately started kissing back. He slipped an arm around my waist pulling me into his body closing any space that threatened us. I brought my hands up to his face deepening the kiss and he took that as a que to kiss me roughly I guess because thats what he started to do so, causing me to let a soft moan slip out between our kisses.

He licked my bottom lip a few times. Was that a signal for something? I didn't know. He broke the kiss and a small smirk pulled up on his face. "Open." He said breathlessly his eyes still on my lips. I made a O shape with my mouth as I realize what he meant, but before I could close my O parted lips, his lips were back on mine and his tongue was worming it's way in my mouth.

I playfully fought his tongue for domanice and he let a small sexy groan between our kisses, while one of his hands playfully squeeze my side, I smiled against his lips and stop fighting letting him take full control.

He slowly started laying me back on the sofa as he still kept his lips on mine. I could feel myself getting a hard on. I wanted him. But, I wasn't sure if I want him inside me. I don't think I was ready for that. All my negative thoughts were thrown away when Shean put his big hand over my throbbing bulge and started rubbing it through my clothes.