Chapter 13

I had to find Matthew! So I went to the first place i'd know he'd be. THE FOOTBALL FIELD! I jogged towards the entrance gate of the field and I heard laughing and giggling. Cheerleaders must be here to. I moved towards the bleachers only to get yanked back under them. I looked back in surprise and saw a sick looking Jeremy. Usually by the time I woke up Jeremy was either already gone or still fast asleep. So it was a surprise to see him especially looking so tired and sick like me. His face was stained with tears and I immediately pull him into a hug. He slowly hugged back.

"What's the matter Jeremy?" I cooed. He shook his head and cried harder but his sobs were quiet.

"I don't know Caleb. I just don't know what going on anymore. Why would they ignore us like this?" He cried. I sighed slowly.

"I was just on my way to see Matthew. Wanna tag along?" I asked him softly still patting his back. He nodded against my shoulder and I pulled him away a shot him a soft smile. He shot me a wry one back. He looked scared and nervous. "Hey were going to find out what's going on. Okay." He nodded and I helped him wipe his face even though his eyes were slightly still swollen and red he still look decent enough to appear in front of people. I walked from behind the bleachers Jeremy following close behind. Sure enough a few cheerleaders, football players, and some 'popular' kids we sitting, talking, and enjoying their lunch. Others were either smoking a cigaret, playing football on the field, or just listen to their music and talking on their phones. I've never been back here before and to be honest I realized why. It was to stupid. I looked around and spotted Matthew and Shean sitting with the man eating cheerleaders. They were talking and laughing... Let me put it simpler. They were fucking flirting. I felt my blood starting to boil and I stumped over to their little group. I clear my throat as I stopped in front of Matthew. I watched as he looked up at me with a bored look. I seen Jeremy peep at Shean who never even spared a look his way. 'What the fuck?!'

"Yeah, Can I help you?" Matt asked in a kinda pissed off tone. Everyone that sat around Matthew and Shean were staring us down now. I ignored them and Matthew's tone an placed a soft smile on my face. It was nice to hear his voice even though he was being a complete ass.

"Can we talk?" I said looking towards a tree outside the gate that was a small distance away. He looked toward the tree then back at me wrinkling up his face.

"Now why would I do that Tanner? Are you gonna throw something else I love in the forest, Hmm?" He joked rudely cause his friends to laugh and a Shean to scoff. What the hell was going on? Why was Matthew being like this? Tears threaten to fall but I had built my rep up for two and a half years. I wasn't about to let that be taken away. I scoffed.

"Be that way." I said in a uncaring tone as I shrugged and turned away. "It wasn't really important." I took a hold of a weak Jeremy's hand and started back down the little path way back to the exit gates. Before we could exit I ran in a big broad chest and by the way my stomach turned. I knew it was that Tate kid. I looked up at him my eyes locking with his. A smirk pulled up on his face as he seen my glossy eyes. I heard Jeremy gasp as he caught glimpse of someone behind the Tate kid. He had reddish dark brown hair that kinda just swiped up at the time I honestly think he was the only person that could pull it off. His dark baby blue eyes never leaving Jeremy, as Jeremy coward behind me. I notice the the Tate kid and the new guy kind of had the same style. Instead of a white v-neck t-shirt he had it a kinda dark blue one. Fitted dark blue jean, with a dark brown leather jacket instead of black, dark blue converse. Not gonna lie, I liked their style. I could also tell this guy was a werewolf too. No doubt about it. His eyes had a glow to them, honestly I think I'm the only one who notice, well besides Jeremy. It probably scaring the hell out of him. The new guy shot Jeremy full teeth smile and wink at him. Jeremy grip on my hand tighten. I looked back at him who seemed to be in shy mode. 'What the hell?'