Chapter 12

Everything seem different the Monday I came back to school the whole week I thought me and Matthew was gonna hang out when ever we got time while in school, but Monday through Thursday he ignored me completely. Monday I didn't realizes I had math with him and he only sat a row over and a seat in front of me. We could just passed notes or even texted. So that's what I did. I texted him. He was sitting laughing with one of his buddies and when his phone vibrated he took it out of his pocket and read it the without replying he shoved it back in his pocket! 'What the hell?' I blow it off. Hoping he'd text me that night and explain what happen, I waited up tell 12 am, but I never got any messages from him. I even text him and called him twice.

I convinced myself he was busy and decided to just go to bed and just see if he'd text in the morning. But still, no text. By Thursday I asked Jeremy if he had talk to Shean, a sad look pressed across his face then he started telling me that Shean was doing the same fucking thing to him. My week was a fucking mess. Jen made Jack sit with her friends and told him she didn't want him near me, Riley, and Leo. What sucked even more was he listened. After what I saw that night it was a little awkward for me to be around Riley and Leo. But, they went on with their days like nothing had ever happen ever though occasionally I'd catch them looking at each other blushing. Dare I say it? It was cute... Then there was This problem with Matthew! I just wanted to make Friday hurry, so I can lock myself into my room and curled up into a ball. My heart felt like it was being twisted out of place my body felt weak.

"Goodness! What happen to you?" Leo asked feeling my forehead. I slapped his hand away and continued my walk to my locker.

"Nothing." I answered sluggishly. Riley was tapping away at his phone when he looked up and noticed us. His eyes landing on me a he scrunched up his face.

"Wow!" He sung. "What the hell happen to you?" Leo laughed.

"I asked the same thing." Riley smirked at him then ruffled his hand through Leo's head. Leo blushed a little then smiled. I scoffed as I seen them stop their movement and stare into each others eyes. They looked at me both making a confused face.

"What?" They chimed together. I looked between them and a knowingly smile played at my lips.

"Nothing." Was all I said before turning to my locker and opening it.

"Is that the only word you know today?" Leo asked.

"Nothing." Riley said trying to mimic me. Then a laughing Leo took into the joke and too started walking around like me even going as far as to bend their knees my height and start walking around as they kept saying nothing. Goodness, I hated these two. But, I couldn't help but let my lips pull into a small smile as I watch them. 'Tsk. Fucking goof balls...'

The atmosphere seemed to change really quick like I was being watch. Whoever or whatever it was they were dangerous and everything in my body told me that I shouldn't acknowledge it. But, I had to see who was sending off these horrible vibes. I slowly turned around a scanned the crowd. I was about to give up when my eyes landed on dark yellow eyes. They screamed scary and dangerous! They were staring directly at me! A cold shiver pass through my body as I took in the person's features. He had yellowish blonde hair, creamy white skin, and plump pink lips. He seemed only a tad bit shorter then Matthew, but just a bit. He wore a white T-shirt under a bikers jacket, fitted black jeans, and black converse high tops. My eyes moved back to his face after I studied him. He then pulled his lips into a cocky grin then wink at me. My eyes widen as I felt a blush creep up from my neck to my face. Someone passed in front of me and by the time they moved he was gone. I scanned the crowd but he wasn't anywhere to be found. A hand clasped on my shoulder and I jumped in their hold.

"Woah man! I wasn't trying to scare you." Leo said looking a little worried.

"You okay?" Riley asked looking just as worried as Leo. I looked back at the spot where the mysterious looking guy had just been stand and shook my head softly. Then turned and looked back at my worried looking friends.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good." I lied and forced a small smile. They seemed to buy it because both of them returned the smile and a pat on the shoulder.

"Alright then. Come on let's get to class. Bell is about to ring and you know how Ms. Peeve is when there's a tardy student." He said mimicking he British accent. Riley laughed an nodded. I looked back at the spot one more time and then slowly started following Riley and Leo.

I know I hadn't imagine what I seem? I saw what I saw in his eyes. He was one of Matthew's kind he was a werewolf! I mean who's eyes would have a glow like that. I've only seen eyes that glow on one other person and that was Matthew, every time we had made out or even just hugged. But, the fact that the strange guy might be a werewolf didn't bother me. It was the look in his eyes that caught me by surprise. As he stared into my at me, hatred, longing, and lust?. So many other emotions that I couldn't put my finger on also.

It scared me... It scared the hell out of me. And the only person that came to mind was Matthew. I wanted Matthew so bad right now. I wanted to fill his big strong arms wrap around me and pull me securely to his chest and never let go. I wanted to feel safe again. I could feel tears threatening to fall as we walked into class and straight to our seats. I was so confused I didn't know why Matthew was ignoring me but it hurt. It hurt to the point where I just wanted to shut down and never open up again. I folded my arms on my desk and rested my head on them as I let the sorrow and loneliness take over. I wanted one person and only one person right now. 'Matthew.'

I heard the door click and the class started buzzing like busy bee's. I shook my head. They usually mostly only did that when a new student would come in. "Omigod! Look at his eyes!" A girl in front of me chimed. While some other girls around her agreed. I shook my head. Girls! I swear.

"Alright class I want you all to give Mr. Tate Adams a big welcome." Ms. Peeve chimed in her British accent.

"WELCOME." The whole class shouted trying to do their best impression of a British accent. I scoffed. They sounded like a bunch of asses. I shook my head. No, doubt Ms. Peeve was shooting them dirty looks. "Thank you." The new kid said smoothly in a deep southern accent. You could hear squeals of excitement pass throughout the classroom already I knew this guy was a complete tool.

"Alright now. Everyone calm down. Let's find Mr. Adams a table to share with someone." A riot broke out in the room as I heard people being pushed out of the chair and girls screaming over here. I could just picture how pathetic they look. I chuckled to myself. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Ms. Peeve voiced echoed off the walls. Everyone went quiet instantly. She hummed to herself for a little then shouted "I know!' "Mr. Tanner!" I cursed under my breath and the girls all awed. I picked my head slowly with a smug look on my face making sure she saw I was angry. They all quickly spun around in their seats and hung their heads. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before they landed on the last person that I wanted to see right now. The smirking creep that was watching me in the hallway.

**********************************************************************************

PICTURE OF ACTOR PLAYING TATE