Chapter 2

-Jenns P.O.V-

It was 11 am and my mom was just telling me she sent the moving truck to California yesterday. I simply nodded since my face was stuffed with pancakes. My mom came and sat next to me with her coffee. "I'm really gonna miss you Jenn but I'm so proud of you, 18 and your already moving on your own" my mom says as she bear hugs me. "Ew mom stop"I jokingly say but she did not look amused. "Just kidding! i love you mom, thank you so much for everything" I notice her get teary eyed. "lets start heading to the airport, we don't want you to miss your flight"she says as we hop into the car. The whole car ride i was just thinking of how I'm gonna miss Pennsylvania but, in all honesty I'm excited for a fresh start.

[Jcs P.O.V]

It was 11 am when I woke up and the first thing I did was check to see if Jenn uploaded her Saturday video even though it's Sunday. As soon as she said she was moving over here a huge smile plastered on my face, I've always wanted to meet her!!! When I finished watching her video I went downstairs to see what Ricky made for breakfast. And yes, it definitely does get crazy living with 4 of your best friends if you were wondering. "Who made breakfast!" i yell hopping down the stairs. I hear a response but i couldn't really hear since it came all the way from the kitchen "what!" I yell again, "Me!" I heard Rickys voice, I wonder what he made. " danggg please tell me you guys saved me some breakfast" I tell all the guys since it looks like they're almost finished. "Sorry we only saved you one pancake" Ricky says but Connor is smirking what the hell, "Actually...." Connor grabbed the last pancake but I tore it out of his hand. "Guys seriously, stop fighting for a pancake we have a lot more food in this house you know"Ricky sasses. We hear a phone go off, it's Kians, he gets up and goes to the living room. Meanwhile, Ricky, Connor, and I were talking about Jenn. "GUYS GET READY!" Kian shouts, the three of us run to the living room to ask him why. "Because Andrea called saying to come help her fix the apartment her and Jenn are moving into since she already has the key and Jenns moving truck is gonna get there soon." Connor, Ricky, and I look at Kian confused. "Jenns moving in with Andrea?!" Connor basically shouts. "yup" Kian answers with a grin. We all run to our rooms getting ready and finally heading the the apartment.