Chapter 16

-Jenns P.O.V-the next day-3:30 pm

"Andrea how do I look" I ask showing her how I look with the new outfit on, "Jenn you look hot" she said taking pictures of me, "Andrea stop" I tell her giggling, "So what are you gonna do while I'm gone" I ask her, "I'll tell you after I post this" she said concentrated on her phone, I soon get the notification of the picture she posted, "look on twitter" she said smirking, I saw the picture of me in my outfit and I was posing, the caption said, 'This hotties got herself a date', I went over to hug Andrea and told her, "you're the best Andiii", "you to Jenny" she said, "so what are you gonna do when I'm gone" I ask her again, "I'm heading over to the o2l house and spend the day with Kian andddd" she said dragging the d in and but looked down, "and what" I ask her, "I'm sleeping over there, if that's fine with you of course, I don't wanna leave you by yours-" she kept rambling but I stopped her, "Andrea of course it's ok, I don't need a babysitter" I tell her giggling, she looked up and smiled, "and plus you'll probably have Jc with you tonight" she smirked and got up to get a dr. pepper, I didn't get to answer back since someone started to knock on the door.

-Jcs P.O.V-

I knocked on Jenn and Andreas door waiting for one of them to open it, I checked the time on my phone, 2:56, perfect. I also had some roses to give to her, Connor went with me last night to get them, I hid them behind my back with both of my hands before the door opened. "Hey Jc" I looked up and there she was, damn she looked so beautiful I was lost for words, nothing came out my mouth when I tried to talk, "come in" she said giggling, "whats behind your back" she said trying to look, "close your eyes beautiful" I told her, she did as I said and I put the flowers in front of me, "ok now open them" I told her, "oh my gawd Jc there so beautiful, thank you so much" she squealed and came to hug me, "you're welcome gorgeous" Andrea came walking to us with a vase, what the hell I didn't even notice her, "lets go have some fun" I told Jenn as she grabbed her penny board, "lets go" she said. "bye Andrea" we both say.\\in the car\\ I was driving her to go penny board by the Venus boardwalk first before the sun setted, "Jenn you look absolutely gorgeous by the way" I tell her again, I just couldn't help it, I could tell her that forever and ever and mean it every single time, "and you look quit handsome yourself" she told me getting up a little to kiss me on the cheek, wtf is she trying to drive me crazy, "aww Jc is blushing" Jenn said giggling, "Jenn you're driving me crazy" I tell her giving her a goofy grin.

-Jenns P.O.V-At the pier-

Jc and I barely finished penny boarding so we are now at this cute little diner on the boardwalk called "burger surfers", "Jc I can't believe I penny boarded without falling off once" I tell him all excitedly, "you're very welcome Jenn" Jc said laughing at my happy little dance, "thank you thank you Justinnn" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, omgomgomg what am I doing, "hey don't call me Justin, you know I don't like that" he said poking me around my stomach, I would laugh each time he did that since I was a ticklish person, "next" the cashier said, we finished ordering and we are now at a booth. "after we eat I'm taking you somewhere to watch the sunset and stars" he says as he takes a drink out of his soda, "okay oooo I'm so excited" I say, as I'm eating I'm thinking if I should just tell Jc I like him right now or if I should just wait//after dinner\\ "Jc thank you" I tell him as we started walking to his car, "you're welcome but it's not over yet baby" He told me lifting me off the ground by surprise, "Jc you better not drop me" I said laughing, he was now running and we finally got to the car, he put me down and opened the door for me, "mah lady" he said, "why thank you, geez such gentleman" I giggled as I got in. Jc put on some music as we started heading up a mountain, "Jc you're so spontaneous" I told him laughing a little. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, fireworks were blowing up everywhere.

-Jcs P.O.V-

I got out the car after Jenn did and opened the trunk, the guys helped me decorate it yesterday and it turned out amazing, there were even snacks in there for after we watched the sunset, "oh my gawd Jc I didn't even notice this when we were in the car" she said jumping into my arms, I twirled her around and sat her down gently, "I hope you like it" I told her smiling like an idiot, "I love it" she said looking into my eyes, I got up and took a picture of her in there cuddling with a giraffe teddy I had gotten her, "best date ever" I posted this with that caption and tagged Jenn. The sunset had just finished and we were now sitting back eating the snacks I brought watching the stars and just having a good time, everything about her was contagious, laugh, smile, everything. I-I think I love her

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that the date is continuing on the next chapter I upload so add this to your library so you read when Jc finally asks out Jenn. <~ spoiler alert And Jenns outfit for the date is on the picture on top