Chapter 4

-Kians P.O.V-

We were heading to the airport now and I was driving.yay. "Guys we should get some In n Out after we pick up Jenn, I'm starvingggg" I offered, Jc rubbed his tummy and nodded while the rest agreed. After all that building and stuff I just wanted to devour whatever was in front of me.

-Jenns P.O.V-

"Dear the plane has landed so it's time for you to head off" I was woken up by the flight attendants voice. I nodded and got out to start heading to the baggage area, and let me just tell you, I was feeling quit nervous.

-Jcs P.O.V-

Finally we made it at the airport at like 6:50 pm so we quickly headed to the baggage area since we knew she would go there first. We waited there for a couple a minutes until we spotted a face we've been waiting to see. I don't know why but it was just so breathtaking to finally actually see her in person.

-Jenns P.O.V-

As soon as I saw there familiar faces it's like the whole world went into slow motion. "Jenn!!!" Andrea screamed as we ran to each other and crashed into a big hug. We just stood there mumbling to each other, still wrapped in each others arms but, I was soon suffocating in many more bodies. We all pulled back and I hugged everyone separately. It was the happiest moment ever. "How was the plane trip" Ricky asked me with a huge smile. "um it was the worst!!!" I told them everything but, I noticed Jc disappear to the baggage area. "Have you ever tried In n Out?" Kian asked, "No but I've alwayssss wanted to try it", "Well todays your lucky day because we are gonna go get some right now!" Jc said as he came to us with my bags. "YAS lets go already uI'm starving!!! airplane food does not fill me up" I say rubbing my tummy. We all laugh and finally start going to the car.

-Andreas P.O.V-

Kian made me drive to In n Out since he was "so tired". But whatever that means I was in charge of the radio and with that said, Problem by Ariana Grande started playing, this song is my jam so I raised the volume up. All of us were singing at the top of our lungs and by all of us I actually mean, Jenn and I. Guys are lame that's why.

-Jcs P.O.V-

Problem by Ariana Grande started playing and I already knew what was gonna happen. Andrea put the volume super loud and her and Jenn started singing super loud it was more like screaming. "Jc lets snapchat this" Connor whispered in my ear, we both took out our phones and started recording, I ended the video and wrote "looks like Jennxpenn is already having a blast.literally" I showed the guys and we started cracking up. Andrea lowered the volume and they both turned and looked at us confused. "Whats so funny?" Jenn asked with a super funny confused face, "never seen two girls jam out to their favorite song before?" Andrea said with an attitude but we still couldn't take them seriously so we bursted out laughing again. Andrea put the volume back up but Jenn stopped it and looked up from her phone. "OH MY GAWD YOU GUYSS WHYYY" she said whining while laughing. Andrea parked in the In n Out parking lot and we all got off but, right when I closed the door, Jenn came to smack my hand and Andrea was jokingly slapping the rest of the guys. "Hey Jennypenny that's not a way to treat a friend" I told her but I smirked cause I knew we were just messing around.

-Jenns P.O.V-

When Andrea finally parked I got off and went towards Jc and smacked his arm trying to put on a serious face, "Hey Jennypenny that's not a way to treat a friend" he said, I got a strange bubbly feeling when he called me that but I shook it off. "Whatever" I say trying to act sassy but completely fail when he starts to tickle me! "That's not how you talk to me missy" he says still tickling me. "Jc please stop,I'm sorry, you winnn" he releases me and I have the certain urge to pee now. We're laughing as we start heading inside since everyone else ditched us while we were messing around. We find the booth they got and I tell them to just order me a double double, fries, and a soda while I go to the restroom. I do my business then wash my hands but I couldn't believe who I bump into when I start to open the door to get out. Lia Marie Johnson! She seems to know who I am which gets me so excited since I love her videos but, right when I was gonna introduce my self she just passed me and glared. ummmmm okayyy?...... I just ignored it for the rest of the time I was here.

(a/n) hey guys it's the author but, thank you guys for reading! plz vote and comment on what you think of this story :))) It will get better later on in the story. Bye loves

xxxViv