Chapter 6

-Jenns P.O.V-

I saw Kian and Andrea kiss. I didn't know they were a thing? But I'm so tired i'll ask her about it tomorrow, today was super amazing though and I'm just so pumped to live here.******* Finally we made it to the apartment!!! It's like 1 am rn so um ya it's pretty late. "we're hereeee" Andrea tiredly says, "yayyy" I say the same tone she did. I was amazed when we walked inside, it's so nice. "what do you think"she says, "I love it, but i'll look around tomorrow, I just want to go to sleep" I told her. "same sista, goodnight" she says as she heads off to her room, I'm guessing the other one is mine, obviously so I just ran in and threw myself on the bed, I was to exhausted to even change and with that I passed out.

//THE NEXT MORNING; 11 AM;MONDAY//-Andreas P.O.V-

I woke up to my phone ringing, again, this is literally the second time this happens this week. I answer and here Kians voice\\their conversation\\ K=kian and A=andrea

K| Goodmorning sweet cheeks

A|Goodmorning babe, whats up

K|you know, I am really into your morning voice and the guys and I were wondering if you and Jenn wanna hang out today, we could show Jenn around LA and even get some penny boards afterwards to skate at the pier

A|you're weird Kian but I love you and omg yess that sounds like fun!

K|whatever honey bunches, love ya too and ok we are gonna pick you guys up at like 3

A|ok byee boo

K|bye babe

///end of call//

I get up and admire my room really quick before I go ahead and get ready. I did my normal morning routine and went to to the kitchen to make me and Jenn some waffles even though she hasn't woken up yet. I don't want to wake her up either since i know she's really tired. Oh and this is my outfit; black and white stripped tank top, black skater skirt, white converse, and my hair is in a pony tail:)

-Jcs P.O.V-

"Ok so we should invite the girls over to hang with us, plus we could show Jenn around since she's new here, oh and Trevor and I still need to meet her" Sam says as we think of what we should do today. "yassss I'm gonna meet the queen" Trevor says well actually singing since you know Trev. "Ok well I'm gonna call Andrea and tell her, i'll be right back" Kian says with the phone on his ear, we nod but I suddenly get pushed on the couch by freaken Sam, Sam and I always tackle each other it's funny. "I really wanna collab with Jenn and Andrea" all of our heads turn to Connor when he said that, "that would actually be really cool" I said amazed, don't ask why I was amazed cause I don't even know.

-Kians P.O.V-

"Bye babe" I tell Andrea before I hang up the phone, I start going downstairs and I get blasted with all kinds of questions so all I say is "Andrea said yes so we are gonna pick them up at 3" "YAAAAA" they all shout. "Guys lets go get some lunch meanwhile, I am pretty hungry" Ricky offers, "you're always hungry" Sam says, "oooooooo" we all say together as we get out the house. "Oh shut up" Ricky says and we just laugh. "OFF TO PANERA" Connor screams!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Well that's the end of this chapter:)

I'll update tomorrow!! Hope you guys enjoy as much as I enjoy writing these

Bye loves!!

XxViv