Chapter 21

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE BUT OMG TODAY MARKS TWO YEARS OF THAT JCPENNY COLLAB YASS

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE ENDING IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT

OK LETS START THE STORY NOW

-Jenns P.O.V-

OH MY GAWD, it's 12 pm and I barely woke up with a killer headache, I look around seeing my surroundings and remember that I was at this girl named Laurens house, I quickly shot up from the couch, put on my heels, grabbed my phone and headed to the door. "wow, wow, wow, hold up there barbie" Lauren said, I turned to her direction holding the doorknob, "you're are not gonna go outside looking like that, I made some waffles, and you don't have a ride, so you could wash your face in my restroom and then come to the kitchen" Lauren said then started to walk to the kitchen, I took the offer of washing my face because it was a mess, "thank you very much Lauren but, i'll skip on the waffles, I really need to leave but, um do you have any painkillers" I tell her politely, "ya here ya go" she said handing me two pills//\\ "Thank you so much Lauren" I said getting out her car, "you're welcome" she said driving off, she was really nice and helpful, hopefully I see her again. I open the door and head into the apartment, any guesses on what I walked in? yup I walked in on Andrea and Kian making out, disgusting, they both turned to me as I closed the door and Andrea started laughing at me as soon as she saw me, I ignored her and went straight to the restroom to take a shower, even though I should be going to my bed since I have a major headache, I can't, I need to talk to Jc as soon as possible. I was dressed and headed to the kitchen for more medicine for my headache, the shower didn't help at all, it hurts as helllll, I looked through the cabinets and couldn't find them, "looking for these" I heard a voice I wanted to avoid, I turned to her and noticed she was holding the medicine, "yes now give them" I said reaching towards her hand, she pulled them away so I wouldn't get them, "Andrea I'm fudging serious" I said grabbing her hand, "well to bad b****" she said pushing me, I pushed her back harder making her stumble, "Oh hell no" she said pushing me to the counter slapping me, "fudge off" I said punching the right side of her face, by now we were screaming and beating each other, "holy fudge" Kian said running in between us, "Guys what the hell" he said, I yanked the medicine out of Andreas grip and ran to my car. I parked in some random parking lot real quick and  bursted out crying, I checked my face and it was red, with a bruise by my eye, I took more medicine then started driving again. I made it to the o2l house and parked in the driveway, and started walking to the the door until Lia came out, she suddenly stopped when she saw me, "wtf are you doing here and ew what happened to your face" she said with an attitude, I ignored her rude ass comment and just went inside without knocking.

-Jcs P.O.V-

Lia just left the house to get some Chipotle and I started telling the guys about Lia and I, and well about me breaking up with Jenn, of course they are all pissed at me now, "Jc why the fuck are you playing with Jenns heart like that" Connor said shoving me, "dumbass" Sam said, I was gonna tell them something else but then the door opened and Jenn walked in, "Jc we need to talk" she said with red puffy eyes and her face was bruised up and red, "Jenn what the hell happened to you face" Ricky said going to inspect it, "let me get you an ice pack" Trevor said, "nothing guys um a ball hit my face by mistake" she said stuttering, she was obviously lying, "thank you" she said putting the ice pack on her face, "well um guys can me and Jenn talk alone please" I told them, they shot me rude ass looks and went to the backyard. "Jc I saw you and Lia yesterday, I even walked in on you and Lia doing the dirty" she said getting teary eyed, it was my chance to do it, "Jc were you drunk yesterday?" she asked about ready to cry, "no I was not drunk" I tell her confidently, right after I said that she turned pale with tears streaming down her face, "Jc what do you mean you weren't drunk, you knew what you were doing?" she said getting up yelling, "yes Jenn I did, I knew what I was doing the whole night" I tell her raising my voice, "JC HOW THE FUDGE COULD YOU, HOW COULD YOU" she said yelling while hitting my chest, "BECAUSE JENN I DONT FUDGING LOVE YOU NO MORE I LOVE LIA" I said yelling, the guys came running in due to our screaming, "so this whole time you knew Lia you were pretending that you loved me?" she said with a low voice falling to her knees, I just looked away, I didn't know what to say.

-Jenns P.O.V-

I couldn't process any of this, I was heartbroken, I got up, threw the ice pack to his chest, and slapped him in the face, "we're fudging over" I tell him as he held his cheek, the rest of the guys started yelling at Jc and I saw Sam push him to the couch, I was getting to my car and guess who showed up again! Lia! "Bye slut" she said as I pulled out my keys, "Bye b****" Trevor told her as all the guys walked out the door and Connor opened the car door for me, I hop in the car and roll down my window, "thank you guys" I say with tears streaming down my face, "we love you Jenn" they all say, "I love you guys too" I say pulling out of their driveway. I start feeling dizzy and lightheaded so I pull into the nearest motel, I was not going back to my apartment, I get in the room I checked in and slide down the door burying my head into my knees crying and crying and crying, I soon pull out my computer to get a plane ticket back home to Pennsylvania. I can't handle it here no more, I need to leave. The only thing in my thoughts right now was everything between Jc and I, what we had was a waste, it was wasted love.

---------------

GUYS THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS, I APPRECIATE ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK SO THANK YOU, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS STORY EVEN THO IT DID NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING BUT GUESS WHAT

I AM MAKING ANOTHER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT JCPENNY STORY NEXT!