Chapter 12

-Jenns P.O.V-

Jc and I just got out the pool laughing, we were soaked and it's all Jcs fault. "Jc I didn't even bring extra clothes and I'm definitely not gonna go in the car like this so I guess we will wait till I dry" I tell him while he walks towards me, "Jenn you dork, you could borrow some of my clothes until we get to your place" he said pulling me to his room, "Alright thanks" I said while he handed me some sweats and a white shirt, "no probs Jenny" he says as I go into the restroom, I put on his clothes and they are quit big for me but they're comfortable. I walk out to see him already dressed and here a snap, dammit I think he just took a picture of me, he starts laughing, "Jc you jerk, delete it!" I scream while going to get his phone but he's quick enough to go in the restroom and lock it. "Jccccc" I groan lying back on the bed. Then I get a notification from twitter and saw the picture he posted of me in his clothes with the caption, "she could rock anything", I smile to myself, "awww Jc you're so sweet" I say pretending to sound happy to make him come out, "yayyyy really" he said coming towards me, "no I hate you" I say trying to hold in my laughter. "No you don't Jenn, you love me" he says tackling me on the bed.

-Jcs P.O.V-

I was hovering over her tickling her nonstop, her laugh is just to cute, "Jc please stop" she trys to say, I stop but stay over her as she makes that cute pouty face, but she catches me off guard and flips us around so now she's on top of me, "I told you to stop mr.Caylen" She says with her legs straddling my sides, dayum she is turning me onnnnnn. I slowly sit up as she is still in the same position and just look into her eyes.

I'm so mesmerized by her beautiful eyes

He is driving me insane and I have insane butterflies in my stomach

should I tell her I like her?

should I tell him I like him?

-Jenns P.O.V-

I was lost in Jcs eyes. He was lost in mine, but the moment got ruined when my phone rang, why do perfect moments have to be ruined like that? "I should get that" I say getting off of him and walking towards my phone, "it's Andrea" I tell him, "oh we should probably get going, it's already 9 pm so it looks like we are gonna be bowling late" he says grabbing my hand, and as soon as he does that some sort of power went through my body, I answered my phone since it started ringing a second time. "Hey Andrea we are already driving to the apartment" I say and Jc starts laughing since I'm obviously lying, we are barely getting out the door. "okay I was just wondering" Andrea said all happily but hanged up. I looked over at Jc, we were in the car now but he seemed to be thinking, like he was holding something back. "Jc are you ok?" I ask

-Jcs P.O.V-

It was a perfect time back there for me to tell her that I like her but, I took to long so now I'm frustrated. I would tell her now but I want to tell her in like a better everything, not in a car. Maybe I could tell her tomorr-, "Jc are you ok" I got cut off by Jenns voice, "ya I'm good, and Jenn thanks for collabing with me today, it was super fun" I tell her, " it totally was, we should do another one soon" she says as I get to the parking lot of her apartment.

-Andreas P.O.V-

All of us were just in the living room recording Trevor dancing to 'Where Are You Now' by Justin Bieber, but everyone stopped and looked at the door once it opened, Jenn and Jc came into to the apartment laughing, and I noticed somethin, but before I could point it out Kian did, "Jenn what happened to your clothes" Kian asked, "Jc pushed me into the pool after the video so I had to wear some of his for now" she answers turning all pink, she shoves Jc cause he started laughing, "well I'm gonna go get dressed real quick so we could leave" she said going to her room, I followed her and let the guys go bomb Jc with questions. I closed the door after I went in, "O MY GAWD JENN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TE-" she cut me off by putting her hand over my mouth and shushing me, "shhhh they're gonna hear you" she said, "but I will tell you after we come back from bowling once we get in our pajamas and make some popcorn" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I nodded and chuckled at the happy looking Jenn, " Andrea help me look for something to wear please" she pleaded, I did as she wished and we were now ready to go bowling.