Chapter 9

-Jenns P.O.V-Tuesday-1 week later-

I was currently at my computer desk thinking of what I should do for my video this week since I did the roommate tag with Andrea last week but, I got distracted by a notification from twitter, I just laughed when I saw it, it was a picture Andrea posted of me on Jcs back the day we went to the pier. This got me thinking how lucky I am to have made friends like them and it's crazy how close we all are in such short time but also and mostly about Jc, idk I guess we just get along well but for some reason he's always in my thoughts, I mean I don't think I have feelings for him, or do I? "WAHH" I screamed cause my phone rang knocking me out of my thoughts, it was my mom. "Hey momma bear" I said answering the phone, "Hi honey, how are you doing?" My mom asked, "I'm doing great, it's been amazing here mom but I do miss everyone back home" I tell her honestly, "We do too Jenn but I was checking up on you, I have to go honey" She told me, "Ok bye mom" I tell her, "bye love you" She told me then hanged up.

-Andreas P.O.V-

I was just in my room facetiming Kian but then he had to leave, so now I'm just here, in my bed, doing nothing. I got up and started going to Jenns room to see if she wanted to do something. "Can I come in" I said as I knocked on the door, it opened revealing a stressed looking Jenn. I hop on her bed as she sits on her rolling chair, "what's wrong" I ask her, "I don't know what to film for this weeks video, I'm low on ideas" she said sighing, I had a perfect idea on what to do after she said that, "How about we get some Chipotle, maybe that would help" I say smirking, I see her hesitate but she smiles and gets her phone as we get out her room.

-At Chipotle- Jenns P.O.V-

So we just finished ordering and now Andrea and I are in a booth, using our phones, "So did you see the picture I tweeted earlier" She said smirking, she smirks a lot, "Ya, I never knew you took a picture of us off guard" I said looking down because for some reason I was blushing, why am I blushing??? "Jenn look at me" She said snapping my attention to her, "Aww Jennyy is blushing" She said laughing, "No I'm n-" just as I was about to answer our food got put on our table. We literally attacked the food once it got here.

-Jcs P.O.V-

I was still looking at the picture Andrea tagged me and Jenn in, I couldn't stop looking at it, it was weird,  then so many thoughts came rushing into my mind of how much fun and how much I enjoy hanging out with Jenn and it's only been like a couple of weeks, what the actual heck, do I like Je- "DUDE" Kian screamed in my ear, literally! I come back to reality noticing a laughing Kian, "What the hell Kian" I say locking my phone hoping he didn't see what I was looking at, "Are you ok cause I have been here for like 10 minutes and all you've been doing is looking at that picture of you and Jenn, you didn't even notice I was here" He said with a smirk, "Yes I'm fine ok, I was just thinking that's all" I say kind of harshly, "Geez ok, but I came to ask if you know what you're going to film for Thursday" he asked, "Oh shoot I have no idea" I say throwing my self on the couch sighing. "Oh and all of us are heading to six flags tomorrow, are you coming?" he asked, "nahhh I'm probably gonna film" I say staring at the ceiling, "ok well see ya me and Connor are gonna get some starbucks" he said leaving. I got an idea of what I could do for this weeks video. I got out my phone and called Jenn.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ooooo time for a callab yassss

thanks for all the reads

XxViv