Chapter 18

-Jcs P.O.V-

I woke up at 6 in the morning to head to Costco while Jenn was sleeping to buy her one of those huge teddy bears to wake up to, it was a successful trip meaning that I found the huge teddy, I brought it into Jenns room and carefully placed it next to her, so she could cuddle with it but tried not to wake her up, task completed, now here I was just sitting on her desk chair, I put my phone on silent and took a picture of her cuddling with it, not creepy at all I swear. "My girl is so adorable I can't even handle her cuteness" I posted that with the picture I just took and tweeted it, BING, oh fudge Jenns volume was up and it made a noise when she got the twitter notification, I kinda screwed that up.

-Jenns P.O.V-

I was awaken by my phone going off, I just groaned and put my arm over Jc, and let me just tell you Jc felt very fluffly, I kept moving my arm around him until I figured that wasn't Jc, "oh my god what the heck" I said scooting further away from the object, I rubbed my eyes since my eyesight was a little blurry, "omg a huge teddy" I gasped jumping on it, I turned to see Jc on the desk chair with a huge smile, "Jc oh my god I love it when did you get it oh my godddd thank you" I said hugging the bear tight and squealing, "today when you were asleep" he said smirking, "you sneaky little goof, I love you" I tell him getting my phone seeing why it went off, "I love you too" he said chuckling, I saw the tweet and picture Jc posted, I blushed and looked at him, "Jenn you're such a cutie when you blush" he said now blushing, I get off my bed and walk over to him, he's just looking at me watching my every step, I am now in front of him and he stopped rolling around in the chair, I sit on him with my legs hanging on the side of the chair, my heart was racing and I just wanted him so so bad, control yourself Jenn, he put his hands around my waist.

-Jcs P.O.V-

This was so hot omf omf omf, she was sitting on me while my hands were around her waist, I wanted her but I had to control myself, "you're such a creep, taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping" she giggled, "I couldn't help it, you looked adorable" I said trying to control my breathing, "and sorry for waking you up princess" I tell her, "it's fine, at least I woke up to somethin special" she said placing her hands on my hair messing with it, "I love you" I told her whispering, I couldn't control myself no more but, I guess she couldn't either because she crashed her lips into mine aggressively, "I love you so much" she said as we kept kissing, I got up slowly trying not to drop her while I carry her to the bed *don't worry guys they ain't gonna do the nasty* I sat down with her still on me, she started rocking her self a little on me and started tugging my hair which made me kiss her even harder, things were getting heated until there was a knock on Jenns door. We pulled back and gasped for air both shocked at our actions, "Jenn maybe we shouldn't rush into things like this, we barely got together yesterday" I tell her kissing her one more time, "I know, I'm sorry I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted you really bad" she said looking down biting her lip, I lifted her head up so we were on eye level, "I didn't mind though, you were so hot I couldve kept going" I said as she put her arms around my neck and layed her head in the crook of my neck, someone knocked again startling us both, "I should get that" she giggled and went to open the door.

-Andreas P.O.V-

I knocked on Jenns door a second time and heard the muffled voices stop as the door opened, "Hey Jenn and oh Jc, whoops I should go, sorry for interrupting you two" I say smirking turning around to walk away but Jenn stopped me, "Andrea come, whats up" she said, "Well Kian and I were gonna go to breakfast and wanted to invite you and Jc" I told her, "oh yass food, Jc you in" she asked turning to him, "I'm in" he said getting up, "but can I take a shower here, I have extra clothes" Jc said putting a hand on Jenns waist, "of course you'd have extra clothes, you wouldn't want to get in the same ones after you and Jenn did the dirty" I told them smirking, "omf Andrea we did not" Jenn scoffed shoving me, "sure" I say walking to my room, "oh and Kian will be here in 30 min" I shout.

-Jenns P.O.V-

I let Jc shower first so I could tell Andrea about yesterday without him being around, I went to Andreas  door and knocked, she opened it and pulled me by the arm into her room, "how did it go yesterday, spill everything sista" she told me getting excited, I tell her everything and by now we are silently screaming since Jc is here, "Jenn omf I'm so happy" she says as we are jumping up and down, we hear the water turn off and we immediately stop, "Drea I'm gonna go to the room already but i'll see ya in a few minutes" I whisper to her, "kk jenny" she said as I get out her room. I tip-toe back to my room and jump a little when I feel arms around me, woah I'm dying over here, I felt Jcs muscular body (he had a towel over his waist guys)behind mine, "your turn baby" he said kissing the top of my head, I turn around to see him shirtless with a towel covering him from the waist down, I blush as he notices me checking him out. I lean in to kiss Jc but he turns his head so I kiss his cheek instead, "you know if you start I won't be able to stop this time, so go take a shower dork" he said blushing, I nod and head to the shower all happily.