Chapter 10

-Jenns P.O.V-/car ride back home from Chipotle/still Tuesday/

Andrea and I were just in the car jamming out to 'Bad Blood' by Taylor Swift as we started going back home, let me just tell you that Chipotle was such a great decision but, that does not help with what I should film for Saturday. "Andreaaaaaaa" I whine, "what littlejenny" she said going along with my whining, "what am I gonna film" I say leaning my head on the window, "Jenn stop stressing out you'll figure something ou-" she said getting interrupted by my phone ringing. I couldn't really believe who it was at first when I saw the contact, it was Jc. "ANDREA LOWER THE VOLUME JC IS CALLING" I basically kinda freak out, what is wrong with me, "Hello" I say into the phone as calm as possible///PHONE CONVERSATION//J=jenn, Jc=Jc

Jc|What's up Jennxpennnnn, are you doing anything tomorrow?

J|Nope i'm literally staying home all day by myself since Andrea is going to six flags with the guys

Jc|Same and well, do you wanna collab tomorrow here at the o2l place? I have no idea on what to film for this week and I thought it would be a good idea to film with the one and only, Jennxpenn

J|Oh my gawd yes I would love too! and I had no idea what to film for this weeks video either so it's perfect!

Jc|Ok yes sounds like a plan, meet me at my place tomorrow at 5 pm?

J|Deal, i'll even bring my camera

Jc|Alright see ya tomorrow Jennypenny

J|Bye Justin

Jc|Hey don't call me that

J|Whoops sorry Justin

And with that I ended the call with a huge smile on my face //Still Jenns P.O.V//

"Andrea, Jc just asked me to collab with him tomorrow" I say with excitement, we finally got to the driveway and Andrea hopped off and pulled by my arm quickly into the apartment. She stood in front of me once we got in and held my shoulders, "Jenn, Jc just asked you to collab with him" I could see the excitement in her eyes as she said that, "AHHH JWHDNBFYWBEFBPIJNDYBC8WBFY8B" We both screamed and jumped all over the bed until we ran out of breath, "well that solves your video idea problem" she says still freaking out a little, " Thank god but um Andrea I don't like him or anything so just know we were freaking out about the idea of me collabing with Jc Caylen that's all" I tell her even though it came out a bit questioned. She got up and started heading to the door, "sureeee Jenn, have fun tomorrow" she said with a smirk and even winked then closed the door. I just went to bed and started thinking about what I should wear and stuff.

-Jcs P.O.V-

All of us were on the couch just talking, even Trevor, Sam, and Jack were here since they were gonna sleep over for six flags tomorrow. "Guuys so tomorrow when y'all are at six flags, me and Jenn are gonna be filming " I said out of nowhere, they all turned to me and started coming to smack me and started teasing me about Jenn. "dayummmm get some Jc" Kian said, "Guys we are just collabing it's not like I like her" I said even though it came out a bit questioned, "whatever but you and Jenn have been getting really close lately" Connor said smirking, I got a bit red, wait why am I blushing? So I just got up from the couch before they noticed, "aw Jc is getting red" Trevor said in a baby voice which made everyone burst out laughing, "whatever I'm gonna go to bed already, goodnight losers" I say starting to walk but got stopped, "Jc wait" I turned back to Ricky "what" I said, "HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE TOMORROW" they all shouted together. I just laughed and walked upstairs. Finally my bedded, I'm excited for tomorrow though!

-Andreas P.O.V-

Kian just finished calling me telling me about Jc and Jenn, I'm gonna be honest with you, I actually ship them so hard! And I think Jenn might have some feelings for him because I mean it's pretty obvious but idk she seems like she doesn't know either. Maybe she'll find out after they collab tomorrow, and I'm for sure gonna question about how everything went after I get back from six flags but, I'm going to sleep now so goodnight.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

updating more tomorrow guysss

XxViv