1

Author Notes: the title is currently a work in process. This fanfiction contains explicit content. I will post warnings before the chapters that contain mature content. If readers like the first chapter I shall post more. I hope everyone like this :) The whole fanfiction is finished so if readers like my story you won't have to wait long for updates :))

"It's just a myth," Xena shouted over the wind trying to get her brother to understand. "Just because you ask him doesn't mean he will open the Bifrost!"

"We have to try. It's the only way we will ever rid this planet of him! Heimdall! Please, I beg of you, open the Bifrost." Her brother shouted to the sky

Moments passed. The only thing making any noise was the howling of the wind.

"Jarl, let's go home," Xena begged, tugging on her brothers sleeve.

Suddenly a light appeared from the sky and plummeted down with such force it cracked the ground beneath the siblings feet.

"I told you!" Jarl exclaimed and pulled his sister into the iridescent, rainbow light. They were sucked upward, away from the ground and hurtled through space until the landed on their feet in the golden dome of the Bifrost. In the middle of the dome on a raised platform stood Heimdall, his sword clutched in front of him.

"Odin awaits you," Heimdall's deep voice echoing through the Bifrost.

The siblings walked around him and out into the rainbow bridge that looked like it stretched for miles. Jarl walked ahead, Xena right behind.

Glancing back at Heimdall, Xena saw the tall, broad shouldered man standing resolute at the entrance of the Bifrost, his sword in front of him, as if he was frozen in time.

When the Siblings reached the palace of Odin, guards escorted them, like prisoners, through the golden halls until they reached the throne room.

"Thor," a voice said from down the hallway, "you mustn't listen to father,"

Xena glanced around the guards to see where the voice was coming from. Walking through two giant doors at the end of the hall were two men, whom she only assumed were Odin's sons. One was dressed in silver armor with a red cap flowing out behind him. He was about twice the size of the other man with broad shoulders and muscles bigger and Jarl's head, and his hair was the color of gold, cascading to his shoulders. The other one, however was the opposite. He was just as tall as the golden one, but he was lean and slender. His hair was black as night, sliced black and reached the nape of his neck. He wore black leather adorned with green and gold, and his cape was emerald green.

"He's wrong!" The golden one, whom Xena assumed was Thor, said and turned to his brother puffing out his chest in defiance.

They were almost upon the men when Thor said, "I am ready to be king!" He turned from the dark one and Xena saw the dark one roll his eyes, sigh and then follow his brother but not before briefly glancing at Xena and her brother being escorted by the guards into the throne room.