25

Sorry is been so long to the people who are keeping up with this story. College was crazy, but great. And trying to get into the military is proving to be a long process haha.
Anyways enjoy this chapter. Should be the moment you have all been waiting for :)

After Xena left Deja, she went to go find Thor and Loki. She found them outside in the back of the palace in the gardens. Loki sat on a bench, his elbows resting in his knees and his hands clasped before him. Thor was pacing in front of a giant statute of his father. The brothers were talking about something quietly but ceased their conversation when they saw her approach.

You can't be serious?" Thor exclaimed.

"I am," Xena answered, annoyed and rolling her eyes. She stood but a pink tree that hung over the pathway they were on, her arms resting on her hips.

"We can't trust her!" Thor said.

"I know, but what else are we to do?" Xena asked, the annoyance showing on here pursed lips and narrowed eyes.

"I don't know," Thor huffed and rubbed a hand over his face. "What say you, brother?"

Loki looked up almost surmised he was being addressed. "Spending Deja back to her people and slowly try to convince them that fighting is futile." He stated. "It's a long shot but what other plan do we have?"

"We don't have another one." Xena said.

"How do we know she's doing what we want and not fueling the fire?" Thor asked.

"I don't think she will, though. We can trust her." Xena remarked.

"I don't care what you think. Besides, she just tried to kill you and now you think we can trust here? You're delusional." Thor snapped.

Xena bit her lip from spitting out a retort. "Fine, you come up with another plan and let me know when you have one." She said indignantly. She turned and strode away from the brothers and headed to her room.

Later the night Xena couldn't sleep. She kept replaying the last half of her conversation with her aunt. She didn't have feelings for Loki, she couldn't. She defiantly felt an attraction toward him but nothing else.

Finally around midnight Xena passed out from exhaustion on her bed.

Loki backed away slightly and ripped her shirt for her body. She tugged on the strings attached to his pants and pulled him toward her. Looking up into his eyes, which shone down at her mischievously, she loosened the strings. She slowly went to her knees planting kisses down him stomach as she went down and pulled down his pants. His manhood was fully erect in front of her. He was larger than she expected and wondered slightly if she could do what she wanted. Taking him into her hands she gently stroked him. He watched her for a few second and then his eyes closed and he sighed.

Still stroking him she bent forward and lightly kissed the tip of him. He opened his eyes and stared at her as she slowly took him into her mouth. She could barely wrap her lips around him, but she managed.  His hands fisted into her hair as he lightly pumped his hips into her. His eyes closed again and his head fell back, a loud moan emanating from his mouth. Xena smiled as she took as much of him as she could into her mouth.

The heat between her thighs grew hotter with each passing second.

"Xena," Loki moaned.

Xena awoke in her bed. Her womanhood ached and she knew she was wet. Frustrated she got up from bed and pulled on the golden dressing gown. She pulled a brush through her hair and exited her room. She just needed air.