29

About a month had passed since Loki and Xena confessed their feeling for each other. Usually Xena would come to Loki's room later in the night, they'd have sex, and then in the morning they would wake up entangled around each other. Most of the time Xena would just lay there, in the mornings, running her fingers threw Loki's hair as he traced the scars on her back, not saying anything, just content holding one another.

One night Loki retired to his chambers early, tired of listening to Thor complain about how Siff being over in Alfheim was getting them nowhere.

Xena followed him a few minutes later, telling Thor and the Warriors Three that she had a headache and wanted to rest. When she got to Loki's room she didn't bother knocking and walked in.

Loki sat on the small leather couch at the end of his bed, bent over, unlacing his boots. When she walking in he looked up surprised.

"Did anyone see you?" He asked as she sauntered over to him pulling her shirt off and unbuttoning her pants in the process.

"No," she said obviously, stopping right in front of him, between his legs. His hands came up and rested on her waist.

Loki smiled up at her playfully. One of his hands trailed down her thigh and came behind the back of her knee. He urge her leg up until her foot rested on his thigh and unlaced her boot. Once her boot was off he did the same thing to the other leg.

"Take your pants off," he demanded.

Xena shimmed out of her pants and kicked them to the side. Loki pulled her closer and planted a kiss upon her stomach before saying, "On your knees, lover,"

She bit her lip and did as she was told. Loki then stood up, undid his pants, and pulled his manhood out. His fingers came under her chin and tilted her head upward so she could look him in the eye. "For some reason, you have yet to please me this way. I guess we'll just have to rectify that." He paused, waiting for her to say anything. When she didn't he smiled. Xena had become the submissive in their relationship and she loved it. "Suck my cock," he told her.

Loki pulled his hand away from her chin and she turned her head to Loki's semi hard manhood. It felt like the dream Xena had a couple months ago. He was big and she didn't know if she could fit him in her mouth.

She gripped him lightly in one hand and slowly leaned forward. The heat between her legs made her want to squirm. She planted a light kiss on the tip of his penis, then slowly inserted him into her mouth. Above her Loki sighed, fisting on of his hands into her hair. He slight thrusted his hips forward.

Xena gently sucked on him, dragging her mouth up and down his penis.  He was growing handed by the second and the harder he became the harder Xena sucked, and the quicker he thrusted into her mouth.

She knew he was getting closed to coming so she gripped his hips and slowed him down. Gently, she let her teeth graze the length of his until she reached his head, then she swirled her tongue around his tip, and closed her lips and sucked. Loki let out a moan above her and a few moments later he seed filled her, she swallowed , his semi warm seed gliding down her throat.

"I've been missing out," he breathed as he pulled her up to her feet and kissed her.

Even though Xena took the role of submissive she still took control every now and then. She pushed him down to where he was sitting when she first entered his room. "My turn," she smiled and put both of her legs in either sides of his and straddled his lap.

She gripped his shoulders and eased herself onto his waiting erection. Loki's hands pressed on her lower back, bringer her closer to him, her hands fisting in his hair as she rode him.

Her breathing became heavily and small moans escaped her mouth as Loki's hips met her thrust for thrust while nipping and sucking on her neck.

Xena's small moan soon turned into exclamation of, "Yes. Oh, yes," as she got closer to release.

"Loki!" A panicked voice yelled from behind them.

Xena turned, Loki still inside her, to see Thor burst through the door. When he saw them he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes going wide with surprises and confusion. Xena turned back toward Loki and Barrie's her head into his shoulder with embarrassment. She stay where she was with Loki deep inside but grateful  for her exceedingly long hair that cover most of her body.

"Thor," Loki said through gritted teeth, angry at his brother, "haven't you heard of knocking?"

"I, I just," Thor stumbled for words obviously still shocked by the compromising position Xena and Loki where in. "What's going on here?" He finally got out.

Loki sighed  angrily. Xena felt the rise and fall of his chest, moving her slightly and she wished she could continue what they were doing before Thor burst in.  "Why are you here?" Loki demanded.

"Right, Xena's people are here in the palace, attacking." He said urgently.

Xena tuned toward Thor in disbelief most like flashing him some of her boob, but she could care less at the moment. "What?!" She exclaimed.

"They're invading," Thor snapped, then he turned and hurried away, slamming the door behind him but not before saying, "Get dressed, we have to defend ourselves."