I'm So Fucking Sorry

Dear Mom,

   I'm sorry I can't please you. I'm sorry I'm not the daughter you wanted. I'm sorry that I failed you. I'm sorry that you have to deal with me and my crap. I'm sorry I'm your daughter. I'm sorry that you feel I can't do anything. I'm sorry I exist.

Dear Dad,

   I'm sorry that I make mom so mad. I'm sorry that she takes it out on you. I'm sorry I'm your daughter. I'm sorry I don't talk to you anymore. I'm sorry that I'm pale and weak. I'm sorry I don't do enough. I'm sorry that I'm the reason you and mom argue. I'm sorry for being alive.

Dear brother,

  I'm sorry that you are growing up with mom and dad arguing. I'm sorry that you have to deal with me, your crap sister. I'm sorry I can't play with you anymore. I'm sorry that I can't help fix our family. I'm sorry that you'll be broken. I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm sorry for being a part of this family.

Dear School,

  I'm sorry that my grades aren't good enough. I'm sorry that I can't understand math. I'm sorry you have to deal with me getting beat up all the time. Sorry for going to school.

Dear bullies,

  I'm sorry you have me as a target. I'm sorry I don't please you enough. I'm sorry that you think that lowly of me, though what you say is true. I'm sorry I don't fit in. I'm sorry for knowing you.

Dear friends,(I only have internet friends)

  I'm sorry you have to deal with me all the time. I'm sorry I don't have confidence like you want me to. I'm sorry that you know me. I'm sorry that you started caring for me. Sorry that you know I self harm. Sorry that you know I want to kill myself. Sorry I can't help you the way you help me. Sorry I don't do enough. Sorry for all the times I've come to you crying. Sorry for hurting you and worrying you. I'm sorry that I'm worthless.

Dear me,

  I hate you. You're tearing your family apart. You constantly cry. You're so weak. Why do people even choose to care about you? Why do you exist? Why haven't you killed yourself already? Because people care about you. That's why. I bet you just disappoint them constantly. Just die.

                           I'm so fucking sorry.

It's just my journal.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें