Chapter 11- Once an Alpha

Ryder grabs the dagger in my pants pocket with ease, tossing across the room towards the wolf of Jayden. It barely misses him and Jayden growls fiercely. Ryder's and mine backs were toward each other. Alpha Jackson, Jayden, and Pierce were circling us. Ryder whistles and my dagger flies toward him. He spins it in his fingers as shock catches the three tester's faces. The dagger was a Dominus Dagger that belonged to me. Only I could remove the dagger...... or a pack member. The three boys freeze, keeping their distance from us. I smirk slightly, my own dagger spinning in my hand.

Jayden transforms. Growling he steps into a lunge, ready to charge at us.

"Wait." Alpha Jackson holds up a hand, a stern look taking his face. "They are in a pack together."

Pierce hisses, looking at us with anger, "What?!? Why didn't you tell us you were in a pack?"

"We are not in a pack! I'm a rogue as your cocky Alpha said!" I snarl back.

Ryder growls next to me, feeling my hatred.

Alpha Jackson narrows his eyes. "No? Then let me contact your alpha... you little lying rogue"

Alpha Jackson's eyes turn black as his eyes bore into me. My vision disappears. Blackness surrounds me and all I feel is my spirit. A stronger spirit comes in contact with my spirit. Then it attacks. I felt like I was ripped apart. The spirit digs itself into my spirit. Instantly, my spirit covers and hides the mixed spirit of Ryder.

A scream bursts through my throat as I drop to my knees. The pain grew, the ripping feeling continued. And all my thoughts were being absorbed by the attacking spirit. The spirit was slowly breaking apart mine, getting to my spirit's core, and where Ryder's spirit was hiding. The pain was killing me alive.

"Stop. It. NOW!" I scream and my spirit attacks back. Wind explodes around me as my eyes snap open, my mythical eyes glowing red. My hair was wild and waving in the wind ferociously. The ground shakes under me and an energy force explodes from me. The explosion causes the people in the room to stumble back as everything is lifted and dropped.

I pant, salty tears running down my face as my vision returns and my spirit pushes away the other spirit. I was shaking from the pain, but now regaining my senses. Ryder's spirit leaves its hiding spot and was instantly helping me heal and giving me energy.

Panting, I clutch my arms. From my knees I look up at Alpha Jackson. Cold hatred was flickering in my eyes. I could feel it. "What. The. Fuck." I whisper dangerously.

He blinks a few times. Shock was apparent in his face as he looks down at me. Ryder was instantly at my side, hugging me close and feeding me energy to me just like his spirit was doing to mine.

"Y-you are the pack. There is only two members...... you and Ryder." Alpha Jackson whispers in shock, "You are an Alpha.... An Alpha Female......"

Ryder helps me stand up, though I do it staggering and stumbling. I wince sharply as a pain throbbed in my heart. I was still looking coldly at Alpha Jackson.

"How is this possible?" Alpha Jackson says to himself.

"She made her own pack. Her spirit was strong enough to bond." A deep sturdy voice says.

Everyone shocked faces snap to Alpha Jackson's father. The father smugly smiles, "By the way, I am Alpha Laurence. Alpha Jackson's father."

"Nice to meet you." I mumble, still holding onto Ryder for dear life. I tense as I feel Ryder's fear of this man.

"But how?! The last time a new pack was created...... it was over five centuries ago! How could she do it? She is a rogue!"

"I. Am. Not. A rogue!" I hiss, taking a step forward. A stabbing pain shoots through my side and I collapse back against Ryder.

Once ConnectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara