Chapter 18- Once BedTime

I groan, waking up. My mouth was sore, my body in pain, and my throat dry. I gulp for air and sit up. Laying a few feet away was a gorgeous horse sized black wolf.

"Alpha J-Jackson?" I cough, my jaw dropping in shock. He was majestic, but covered in blood!

The wolf blinks as I stand up and stagger a few feet. "W-what happened?" I ask in fear. Alpha Jackson transforms back into human.

"Ah! I don't need to see you naked Alpha Jackson!" I hiss covering my eyes.

"Don't worry Princess, you will get a piece of me soon enough." Jackson smirks. After some shuffling I open my eyes. Jackson was dressed again but on his neck were fang marks.

"I-I did that?" I ask, paling.

Alpha Jackson's hand touches the bite and he smiles, "Yes Princess. Your vampire took over and you decided to drink from me. You almost drank me dry but somehow.... You stopped yourself. Then you collapsed. I had to turn wolf, I heal faster that way."

"Oh Alpha Jackson, I'm so sorry."

"Drop the formalities Princess! And never apologies!" Jackson growls.

"Sorry!" I grumble, rubbing my arm.

Jackson smirks, "Training is done today. Oh, and by the way, you are very soft." Jackson zooms away and out of the room.

I turn red.

I follow him out and instantly go to Esmerelda. Jayden had to do pack duties so I was let into Esmerelda's room. I stayed there until nighttime. Until the witch kicked me out and Jayden came back. Pierce put me into that girl delta's room. The girl was out partying in the pack's club. So the room was empty. Pierce watches me as I just sit bored on the floor. Finally, I fall asleep. A very light sleep. I hear as Pierce zooms away. My mind travels to Esmerelda and instantly I am awake. I creep out of the room. The hallway was pitch black.

My eyes turn red and my night vision activates. I, as silently as a mouse, creep to Esmerelda's room. I sit by the doorway and just listen to Jayden talking to her. After a while, Jayden goes to sleep and I all I hear is their peaceful breath. Time ticks by and I don't notice.

"Syrina...." A hushed voice says. I shiver but keep staring at the blank door. My thoughts were completely blank.

The owner of this voice sighs, "Syrina, come on, to bed."

As soon as this person touches me, I am up on my feet and have already zoomed to another corner of the hallway. I look at Jackson with blank eyes. "No..." I whisper.

Jackson narrows his eyes but shrugs. "Alright, see you in the morning." He enters his room and I zoom back into my little spot in front of Esmerelda's door. I was numb, but I didn't mind it.

After a few more hours, my mind was completely dead. Jackson re-enters the hallway. "Syrina, let's go." He this time grabs me and picks me up. We zoom into his bedroom and he locks the door.

He turns on the light and I become partially blinded. Jackson was shirtless. This was extremely attractive because his whole body was toned but it was a dangerous sight for me. I take a few steps away from him. If he gets near me or touches me, I will be putty.

Jackson runs his hand through his hair and I bite my lip.

"Princess, stop that." He huskily says. I listen. "Okay, we need to get your mind off of your pack mate. Which I know is hard for I remember the first time my pack mate got hurt." He continues.

I look up at him and suggest to him in a whisper, "When we will we continue our 'mate thing'?"

"Now." Jackson says. "But you need to come here." He says.

I shake my head 'no'.

"Fine, I am coming to you." He zooms over and pins me against the wall. I gasp and look up at his eyes.

"Let's just keep the mate thing just between us for a bit until I figure out some stuff." He whispers.

I feel my heart crack. My wall was chipping away, but not in a good way. Jackson instantly notices my mood change and grabs my chin. "Syrina, we are alone right now."

"So..." I push away his hand.

"So, I can do this." His lips smash into mine. My shock allows his tongue to slip in and I moan. He pushes his body against mine and kisses me deeper. My hands grab his hair and pulls. He growls lustfully.

Finally Jackson breaks the kiss. Sleep hits me like a hurricane. I yawn as Jackson smirks. "I knew that would get you. Come on Princess, let's get you to bed."

Drowsiness catches me as we slowly walk toward his bed. I lay on the bed and am covered by the blanket. With a final kiss on my forehead from Jackson, I am swept away into dream world.

~~~

Hey Guys! I am so thankful for all your wonderful reads, votes, and comments. You have no idea how happy I am that this story got to 1.5K reads!!! *SQUEAL* Anyway, I hope you all have a marvelous day and if we could get to either 30 reads or 7 votes I will update the next chapter sooner.

Thanks guys and enjoy the book! ^_^