✩3✩

BTS Practice Room

"Well, seems like I'll be moving in with you guys..." My eyes were still left widened.

Rap Monster: "It looks that way..." His face was in a confused state.

Jimin: "Why would Bang PD-nim allow a girl to live with a bunch of boys?"

Jin hits Jimin on the head, "Ya! You're having strange thoughts again aren't you?"

Jimin: "Hyung! Aniya! I'm just worried that she is worried..."

Suga: "It's okay, Bang PD probably wants this to be a bonding session..."

J-Hope: "Well, that's true, it's okay though! I bet it'll be a lot of fun! And we could teach her some things, like dancing, rapping."

I check the time, it's close to eight, it's getting late, I better go home. Eomma's probably waiting...

"Ah, sorry guys, I have to go, I guess I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow...?"

Jungkook: "Ne, it seems that way..."

BTS: "Annyeong~ It was nice meeting you!"

"Aniyo! It was nice meeting all of you!" I smile and waved goodbye.

I went to the PD's office to get further details.

"PD-nim?"

"Ne?"

"About the dorm thing, are you su-"

"Ne. You will begin living together starting tomorrow. Since you'll be training with out entertainment agency, I thought it would be the best if you guys lived together. Besides, BTS is a rookie group and you'll learn a lot of new things from them too."

"Is that the reason for me to stay in the same dorm as them?"

"I'll be honest, actually, we didn't have enough money to own another dorm that was meant for trainees, so we got a dorm with eight rooms, one for each BTS member and you."

"Ah~"

"I know this is sudden, but please start packing your things up and moving in tomorrow. Also, tell your parents."

"Ne~ I will do that," I bow, "I will be going now."

"Okay~ Be careful on your way home!"

"Ne! Thank you!"

I leave the PD's office and say goodbye to the receptionist as I leave the building. Well, I got to go home and start packing now!

Jungkook~

Seoyeon is going to be living with us!? My hyungs are going to bother me so much!

V: "Jungkook-ah! How did you become Seoyeon's friend? Do you think she's pretty? Hm~?

The bothering has started...*sigh*

V hyung started poking me, "Aniyo, we became friends because of, um, um, of... Pizza!"

J-Hope: "Pizza? Why pizza?"

I start explaining, "you see, the day that Seoyeon transferred into my class was the day that the cafeteria was serving pizza, while other students got the other lunches on the menu, I got pizza and so did Seoyeon. I was shocked to see another person eating pizza, so I was curious who it was and went to talk to her..."

Jin: "You and your flour-rich diet..."

Rap Monster: "Shouldn't we start packing our things up?"

Jimin: "Yeah we should! I hope there's a workout centre near our new dorm!"

Suga: "Not yet! I wanna finish my chicken!"