✩5✩

September, 1. 2013

*yawn* It's already September! It has only been a few weeks since I came back to Korea. Man does time go by fast, just like the saying goes.

Since it's the first day of September, that means it's Jungkook's birthday. He'll be sixteen this year. I've planned a surprised party for Jungkook with the members. Good thing Jungkook has a schedule today all day. Namjoon oppa asked the manager to give Jungkook a fake schedule so that he doesn't know what we're planning.

Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok oppa are going to stay at the dorm and decorate it with birthday decorations. Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung oppa are going to come with me to go cake ingredient shopping.

I go to my wardrobe and take out some casual clothes for the day. Then I went to check if the members were ready. I go to the living room.

Jin: "Morning Seoyeon-ah~"

"Good morning oppa~"

I notice Jin smile a bit. Probably likes being called 'oppa'.

Jimin: "Ya! Seoyeon! We're going now~"

"Ne~!" I quickly run to the front door and wear my shoes.

Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin oppa were waiting at the front door.

"Let's go!" I start skipping towards the supermarket. "Oppa, let's go!"

Jimin: "Aigoo, 귀여워 (gwiyeowo: cute)."

V: "So Cute~"

Suga: "Just like Jungkookie~"

We arrive at the nearby supermarket. It's quite a big supermarket. I grab a shopping cart. Suga oppa grabs a shopping cart too. Taehyung and Jimin oppa jump into the cart Yoongi oppa was using. So childish.

V: "WHEEEE~"

Jimin: "Faster hyung faster!"

The three of them start zooming around the supermarket.

"Oppa! Be careful!"

I feel like an eomma watching her kids... *sigh* I go to the baking section and pick up some things. Let's see, let me put all my baking knowledge in order. I'll make a simple vanilla birthday cake. I go to the flour section and picked up the all-purpose flour. I also went to pick up baking powder, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and some milk. We already have canola oil, salt, and sugar at home. I should make an icing for the cake... I'll make a buttercream frosting. I go pick up butter and confectioner's sugar before I ran into the members.

"Ah, oppa, what colour should I make the icing of the cake?"

V: "Red! That's Jungkook's favourite colour."

"Oh, really? Then I'll go get some red food colouring." I ran off to get the food colouring.

After gathering all the cake ingredients. The boys went to gather the other ingredients for dinner and the seaweed for the seaweed soup.

We go to the cashier to pay. The PD gave us some money to spend. Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin oppa carried everything back to the dorm.

Meanwhile at the dorm~

J-Hope: "Ya! Stop ripping the decorations!"

Rap Monster: "I'm sorry. It's an accident!"

Jin: "Jeez Namjoon... I'll go boil some water first."

Seoyeon~

All four of us arrive at the dorm. I head to the kitchen to help Jin. The rest of the members went to help Namjoon and Hoseok oppa decorate.