✩6✩

Seoyeon~

It's already near the end of the year. It's going to be 2014 soon. Time sure flies fast. I've even turned sixteen. My phone starts to ring. PD?

"Hello?"

"Is this Seoyeon?"

"Ne."

"I have something to tell you, please come to my office."

"Ne. I'll be on my way."

I wonder what he needs. I put on warm clothes and boots and head towards the entertainment building.

"Seoyeon you're here, have a seat."

I take a seat.

"I have some good news for you. There's a special training course that I'm sending you too. It's in America."

"A training course in America?"

"Ne. The training lasts for a year long."

"A year in America for training?"

"Ne. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Are you willing to go?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course you can, this was all so sudden today anyways, but please give me an answer tomorrow."

"Ne."

I leave his office and go to eomma's house. I have to ask her about this. I run into eomma as I was about to enter the house.

"Oh Seoyeon-ah, did you come to visit?"

"I guess so... Actually I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" Eomma tells me to come in and sit.

"A little while earlier, the PD told me that there was a special opportunity for me."

"What's the opportunity?"

"Training in America for a year..."

"A year!? You're going abroad again? You haven't even stayed in Korea for a year yet since you came back..."

"Well..." I was speechless for a moment. I don't even know what eomma is thinking right now. I can't tell by her expression or her tone of voice.

"If it will help you improve what you're doing right now even more, then go for it."

"You'll let me go abroad for training then...?"

"Ne."

And just like that, my mind went blank. Should I go even if eomma lets me? I kept thinking about it when I went back to the dorm.

Jungkook~

Let's see what shows I could watch... I take a seat on the sofa and turn on the T.V. I heard the door click open. I wonder who it is. Oh, it's Seoyeon!

"Seoyeon annyeong!"

Seoyeon had a blank expression on her face. Did she not hear me? I walk up to her to get her attention.

I tap her shoulder, "Seoyeon."

She jumped up in fear. "Ah! Oh. Jungkook annyeong. I'm just going to be in my room for a while."

Seoyeon went into her room and everything was silent. Taehyung hyung just came out of his room.

V: "What's up with her today?"

"I don't know either..."

V: "Just looking at your blank face I could already tell you know nothing..."